Ugh,

Discussion in 'NFL Talk' started by Ictalurus Punctatus, Oct 2, 2007.

1. Ictalurus Punctatus

Ictalurus Punctatus New Member

State:
    Greensboro, NC
    A little glitch, I meant to post this with the above link, eh, call me IT declined :wink:. Kris Jenkins has said what I was thinking. I'm wodering how this'll affect the team though. Will it motivate guys, or will it divide the locker room? Time will tell. Ugh, this could be more painful than the "Siefert Era".

Jon

2. floundahman

floundahman New Member

State:
    North Caro
    Jon, I'm afraid that the locker room is already a tense place to be. I was listening to the radio today, and heard speculation that Julius Peppers may be trying harder to avoid injury than sack a quarterback so he's worth something in contract negotiations. Jake Delhomme opted for "rehab" over season ending surgery perhaps to keep Carr from getting too comfortable under center. It appears that there are a lot of I's in this team.

3. Ketch

Ketch New Member

State:
    Minnesota
    I don't know how long it will last, but I wish more players would take that much pride in what they get paid millions for.

4. Ictalurus Punctatus

Ictalurus Punctatus New Member

State:
    Greensboro, NC
    Ugh, after a dismal win against a struggling Saints team, we get hit with this:
    http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/wireStory?id=3703858.
    Jake Delhome out for the season. David Carr hasn't impressed me yet (at least he's *not* Chris Weinke) but it's still early in the season.

Jon