UFC

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by catfishcrazyjr, Mar 28, 2007.

1. catfishcrazyjr

catfishcrazyjr New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    the UFC just bought PRIDE FC and named it pride worldwide, thats great we are going to get to see some really good fights like fador & randy

2. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    Thats cool I just hope they get rid of that stupid Octagon. I was a huge fan of Pride but just never got into the more grappling style that UFC had plus I think the UFC fighters were of lesser quality than most of the Pride fighters. Oh and that stupid Octagon LOL

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    It is awesome, heard about that on Bubba yesterday. There should be some great matches comeing up.

I like the Iceman, but he may have his hands full!!

4. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Probably just means pride will adopt UFC's rules. It's hard to tell who is a better fighter when you're allowed to cave someone's scull in while they are on the ground. I don't know. Maybe it will be better.

5. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    I hope not. I know that pride is more Brutal than UFC but it seems there fighters were more versed at all forms of fighting.My favorite fighter was Igor Vovchanchyn but he fell off the map the past few years. That guy had some wicked punches

6. catfishing is fun

catfishing is fun New Member

State:
    Missouri/Michigan
    I think it will be cool, now i want to say, that i fight in both muay thai, and jujitsu, there both great styles, and i dont hessitate to enter MMA fights, i like combining the two, but you have to find a balence