Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Belcher vs Cote Rd 1 some good exchanges on the feet. On the ground Cote got Belcher in a kimura but belcher worked his way out and ended the round with top control.
Rd 2 Cote got the better of the exchanges on the feet. Cote went for a takedown.....Belcher nearly pile drived him wrestling style.....slamming Cote on his. Stunned Cote bad and Belcher got his back and sank in a choke.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well RD 1...kimbo/mitrione.........exchanges, takedowns, slams. Pretty even so far I think.

Rd 2 BRUTAL leg kicks by Mitrione....complete domination on the ground Mitrione won......but the end of the fight was simply a worn out Mitrione landing light punches on Kimbo who just layed there covering his face.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i agree rocky,but i don't think it should've been stopped ,with arm punches.kimbo would'nt quit though,and no exscuses.
I'm with ya. Mitrione didn't have much behind those punches. He just had Kimbo's left leg gone, so he had nothing to try to get up with. I expected more on the feet from them both.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I expected more on the feet from them both.
Thats what I was thinking,, Gess neather of them are taking conditioning seriously from the sound of it, thought they would have steped it up after the UF, the hole heavy weight UF crew from last round seemed like that. No conditioning.....

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
rd 1 some good exchanges on the feet.....Stout got rocked a couple times, but he can take a punch and recovers well.
rd 2. pretty even round I would say. Stout was close to locking in a Kimura from the bottom, but couldn't get it. On the feet Stout had some good leg kicks......but I think Stephens landed the more effective punches........I'd score it for Stephens...but it's close
rd 3 back and forth then Stout landed a hard leg kick....stopped Stephens and it went to the ground. Stephens got up and Stout never tried another right leg kick.

Winner..........Stephens

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
rd 1 some good exchanges on the feet.....Stout got rocked a couple times, but he can take a punch and recovers well.
rd 2. pretty even round I would say. Stout was close to locking in a Kimura from the bottom, but couldn't get it. On the feet Stout had some good leg kicks......but I think Stephens landed the more effective punches........I'd score it for Stephens...but it's close
rd 3 back and forth then Stout landed a hard leg kick....stopped Stephens and it went to the ground. Stephens got up and Stout never tried another right leg kick.

Winner..........Stephens
yep,pretty even fight.i had stout winning,but noone can complain bout that descision.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Doerkson vs Tom Lawlor.........prelim they are airing. UNREAL. Lawlor ROCKS him, punching nonstop.....Doerkson can't get his legs back the rest of the round. Lawlor gassed his arms after about 3 mins into the 1st rd. DANG he should have had it finished.

Rd 2

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.