UFC Rich Franklin goes down!

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by Montgomery, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Montgomery

Montgomery New Member

State:
    OHIO
    all you ufc fans out there. rich is my dude, but i dont hink he wins this one. tim sylvia . i dont like his attitude, but i think he wins tonight. and one want to make a wadger .lol just kidding ...

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Wishing I could watch the fights tonite. It's not in the budget this time. If I were a betting man, I would wager that Franklin gets his nose rearranged again, and "The Truth" chokes out the mighty one Sylvia in round one. Might lose $$$, but that is how I would bet.

3. Montgomery

Montgomery New Member

State:
    OHIO
    even though i said tim wins. part of me wishes i would have road the other way.. i hope tim loses .

4. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Well Rich lost but Tim won! Maybe next time Rich,The spider is awfull good.:big_smile:

5. Montgomery

Montgomery New Member

State:
    OHIO
    man tim sylvia sucks man. he deserves SOME repect..

6. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Details! So, did Franklin get his face caved in again, or was it a good war? I was hoping Vera would win, but Tim Sylvia is huge, tough, and is very difficult to beat. Especially when he goes into defense mode, which to me, makes him a boreing fighter. Aggression should worth more, or deductions for the lack of it.

7. Montgomery

Montgomery New Member

State:
    OHIO
    well tim and vera . stayed in the clinch all 3 rounds. tim did land most all effective punches. tim pretty much pined vera up on the cage . very boring fight . and thr franklin fight wasn't much better. i hate to say it but rich just dont have if any more . and he was my number one dude for a long time . referee stoped it in second round. oh rich right at the end of the first round. gets droped . as soon as he hits the mat , the bell rings. saved his tail. i really think richgot knocked down and beat. by weak punches. anderson to me doesn't look that strong. its like rich cant take a punch anymore. very sad . hes still young. honestly though . i dont know who can beat anderson though. i cant think of anyone in the weight class who can. i dont know . was dissapointed.

8. SpaceAce

SpaceAce New Member

State:
    w
  9. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    After the fight, it was reported that Rich got some broken bones...I hear that he is thinking of retiring.

Silva is a bad boy! Lutter appeared to have his number for a bit when they fought. So far that has been Silva's strongest competitor in the UFC, IMO.