UFC poll:

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by kat in the hat, May 25, 2007.

Who will be victorious?

1. Chuck the Iceman Liddel

2. Quinten Rampage Jackson

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well, tomorrow night is the big night I've been waiting for for a long time. Just curious as to what the BOC UFC fans think the outcome of the Chuck Liddel vs. Quinten Jackson will be. I'm gonna stick with Chuck. I think he's more than capable of giving Rampage the big KO. They both have what it takes to win, and I know it could go either way, so I won't be too diappointed if Chuck hits the mat, but I've got my fingers crossed. Also, if Chuck wins, all of the Pride fighters who have been brought in to stir up the UFC will have lost, and that makes me :smile2:.

2. baitchunker

baitchunker New Member

State:
    alabama
    i think chuck by a slight edge of meanness

3. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I believe Chuck will avenge the only loss that he has not avenged.

Rampage said in an interview earlier that he was not ready for Chuck. Chuck will knock him out in the 1st. Rampage did not impress me in his UFC debut.

4. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    Man, that was fast! I barely hit the send button, and got responses. Must be pretty confident Chuck will win!

5. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    If Chuck does not win I will go one whole week without picking on DH. :tounge_out:

6. STUMPKNOCKER

STUMPKNOCKER New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Chuck will be ready, i think he wants it more.

7. SpaceAce

SpaceAce New Member

State:
    w
    If Rampage can get in close, I think he takes it. Should be a good fight regardless.

8. Leakyboat

Leakyboat New Member

I like Chuck,but i think Jackson will win this one!Chuck's a ole "lanky"guy
    that will flat beat the stuffins out of you.Hope he takes it!
    Ernie

9. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    I think Chuck will win out of pure WILL if nothing else. He also is one of the most intelligent fighters in the UFC, he knows how to stay out of trouble.

10. whiskers77

whiskers77 New Member

State:
    Southern California
    I would also like to see the ice man win but rampage is a beast and I don't know if Chuck can handle him again. I'd like to see Chuck send rampage to the mat with a big punch but that may be wishful thinking. Should be a heck of a fight nonetheless.

11. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    I've seen Chuck pull off some incredible KOs. Won't list his skills because there are too many to list. I've only seen Rampage fight once. He won, but I was less than impressed. That fight could've gone either way at any time. Hopefully Chuck won't afford him the time to get a game plan. Just a little tapity-tap, and nighty night. Hopefully!:0a32:

12. Gibbzilla

Gibbzilla New Member

State:
    East Texas
    I say Ice Man rampages Rampage! :lol:

13. bwillaub

bwillaub New Member

State:
    missouri
    Should be a very good fight. I think Liddell wins by KO or TKO. Liddell has much better stand up skills. He better not let Jackson get him on the mat tho.

14. Ghost River

Ghost River New Member

State:
    Carolina
    I think Chuck will win but I'm pulling for Jackson. That dude is awsome.

15. CatfishHateMe

CatfishHateMe New Member

State:
    Il
    Liddell. Hes my biggest idol. I wanna be a UFC fighter to be honest and Chuck Liddell is the one person in the UFC i look up to the most. I think hes gunna pull it off. Last loss in 03 and the biggest reason Rampage won was because of that corner. Now theyr in the big bad cage and theres to many soft angles. Liddell can work his way out of almost anything. What, like the last 7 matchs no loses? last 7 matchs only 2 takedowns and on both he was right back up in no time? i think its obvious who i want to win:big_smile:

16. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Chuck by knockout. Rampage is gonna get his block knocked off. Chuck Liddell has got fists of iron. I've never seen power like he has, where he can knock people out with either hand, coming in or backing up. He's the man.

17. Montgomery

Montgomery New Member

State:
    OHIO
    i really want to see chuck get tested. i have followed ufc for 2 years now. and yet to really see him tested. i want him to win , but i want rampage to really turn the heat on . on all 5 rounds. then my respect will grow. i also want to see chucks ground game. does he have one ???

18. kat in the hat

State:
    Missouri
    This is suprising to me. I love Chuck as a fighter. The absolute best IMO, but with all the hype about Rampage coming to the UFC. All I heard was Rampage was gonna whup Chuck. I don't think so. Never underestimate the Iceman!

19. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    I'm pullin for the iceman....its 10:00 "SHOWTIME!!"

20. OHriverRat

OHriverRat New Member

State:
    OHIO
    iceman all the way. One bad dude!!!!