UFC is Shamrock gonna get killed?

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by dip, Jun 28, 2006.

1. dip

dip New Member

State:
    stinkin ohio
    he has got his but whooped bad the last couple tussles. rich franklin whooped him in no time. think he shoulda packed it up and save his rep.

2. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    He is dead, I am afraid :sad2:

3. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

yes I believe Shamrock is gonna get whipped but its not because of lack of heart its due to his age his reaction time is just a split second slower than it used to be and thats all the advantage the younger guys need. Does anyone know if he is still the chute fighting champion overseas I know he held the title for a very long time but I coouldn't imagine he's still the champ now some twenty years later.

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I think he's gonna get whooped up on worse than the bunny...:lol:

5. Supafox

Supafox New Member

State:
    Hannibal MO
    He's gonna get beat probably worse than last time.Although I dont know if his face could handle worse it was pretty swoll up last time.The man has no ground game left.Unless they are gonna see who can lay there and get pounded on he's done for.

6. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    unfortunately i think so.........but i HONESTLY HATE TITO ORTIZ......so im stilll rootin for shamrock

7. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I think that Tito has a better chance of winning but, I am hoping that Ken takes it this time just so that there can be a 3rd fight. i am really looking forward to seeing the Arlovski/Silvia fight. Still though, Tito said in an interview that he wants to put Ken away and go after the Ice Man! Now that one I really want to see!!! By the way, there are some really good ones on tonight!

8. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky

did you see on UFC 47 when liddell whooped ortiz with a second round knockout?

9. r_p_narramore

r_p_narramore New Member

State:
    East KY
    I don't think Shamrock stands much of a chance.

10. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Yep! I sure did! That's why I am interested to see what Tito thinks he can do the 2nd time around. Thing is, Tito is saying that he finally got a good contract and everything is back track for him in the UFC. He says that he wants his title back and Chuck is the man to beat.

11. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    ............yea but i HATE TITO ORTIZ lol....so i hope he gets iced again

12. field989

field989 New Member

State:
    east central indiana
    well i would probably shamrock will get beat he is a bit old for fighting IMO
    but i would like for him to win but i think tito is just... well i cant think of a word right now.. lol

but tito is too much of a...... lol

13. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I agree. Other than Ken and Vernon White, I am not a very big fan of the Lion's Den fighters. So it could go either way. I just want to see the fued get bigger..LOL...and I think that will definatly happen if Ken wins.

14. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    Shamrock is toast. Tito will maul him, and make him look like a complete idiot, & Tito will be talking trash the whole way. I think Tito will smash him and have a great time doing it. Yes Tito is cocky, but I can only think of a handful of world-class fighters who aren't. Nearly all of the best UFC fighters are probably irritating cocky jerks to be around on a day-to-day basis, but that just makes them better fighters in my opinion.

Tito vs. Liddell? I'd love to see that one, because I think Chuck would wipe the mat with Tito in less than 3 minutes. I don't think Tito would stand a chance against Liddell. Chuck is too good, too intense and too stout in his current form.

Jerrod

15. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I think it would be a good match if it went to the ground. I think that Tito would have the advantage there...but it would be hard to get Chuck down there long enough to do any damage.

16. ahoki

ahoki New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    yup.......... I'm afraid shamrock is a gonner in this one.

17. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Shamrock has little chance, but will always be a legend in the sport. He helped build the UFC to what it is today. If it were not for Gracie, Shamrock, Kimo, Tank, many of the ones that started the sport, we would not have this Mixed Martial Arts to watch.

18. borntocatfish

borntocatfish New Member

State:
    NW ohio
    Yeah I hope he wins but he is old just like Gracie he had to get knock off his thrown. He built that house but its got new and younger owners

19. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Rich Franklin is the man. I love him! I think he's AWESOME, He's an Awesome fighter, He looks amazing...Ohhh wait.....This is about Shamrock..:embarassed: ..Yeah, Rich Franklin beat the..you-know-what-out of him too!!!

Shamrock is past his prime. He gave the UFC a good go and now its time to hang is hat.

Rich Franklin :sweet_kiss: ...I'll stop there. :wink:

20. catfishcrazyjr

catfishcrazyjr New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    hate shamcock ooops shamrock but never count out a legend!!!! it only takes 1 wild swing to knock a man out! but tito all the way