UFC 90:

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by kat in the hat, Oct 26, 2008.

1. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Anybody else watch it? Man, I felt bad for Cote. First man to survive to see round 3 with Silva. He was doing good. Who knows what the outcome woulda been had he not blown his knee out.

Wanted to see Sanchez fight Alvez too.

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Santos' KO of Werdum was pretty awesome though. :cool2:

3. Larry Beever

Larry Beever New Member

State:
    Indianapolis Indiana
    I did'nt watch the event. The card did'nt look that good for the money.However, I did'nt give Cote
    much of a chance.But, From what I've heard he was
    doing pretty good! Looks like he took Silva further than anyone else in the UFC so far.
    A rematch? Don't think I'll miss that!

4. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Didnt get to see it but Im downloading it tonight:wink:.

5. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Thanks for the update. Don't get too much of that over here until it is old news

6. Little Luey

Little Luey New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I enjoyed the whole card!
    IMO it there was a lot of good fighters and gave very good fights, Tiago Elves was impressive on his win, his leg kicks seems to hurt like hell!

I think Silva was winning the fight, he didn't seem like he was giving 100% maybe because his last fight ended so early he wanted to give a better show this time. But Cote looked good as well, it is a shame it ended like it did, I don't think either fighter liked that but injuries are part of the game, it would not surprised me if the leg kicks help that leg buckle also. At one point in the second round Cote seem like he steped funny and then he kind of shook his foot, then on the third you can actually see his knee moving out (in the replay and slow motion).

I don't know there is anyone out there who can beat Silva right now, he may need to go up to 205lbs and fight Forrest, Rampage or Keith Jardine.