UFC 90...who ya got?!

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by Flatheadhunter33, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Well UFC 90 is coming up in October. Things are looking pretty cool on the card. I dont know the entire card but The Spider is taking on Patrick Cote. From what I read, Cote is talking some pretty deep crap too! Not too smart to piss off the Spider! Also Thiago Alves is taking on Diego Sanchez.

Im gonna go with Anderson over Cote and possibly Alves over Sanchez. Im not a big fan of Sanchez so thats why I pick Alves. It'll be a pretty good fight though.

2. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I dont know the whole card yet either but I will pick Diego , I like him ; )

-Jim-

3. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I thought that he was pretty cool until the Koscheck fight when he started all that drama at the weigh ins. The way he talks down about other fighters reminds me of Matt Hughes. He's a good grappler (I saw him compete in the ADCC) but I dont like his personality I guess...

4. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    I'll go with the Spider until someone pulls of a major upset. That's what it will take, because the man is such a talent and pro. He's just a freakish talent and his preparation is unrivaled. Whoever beats him will have to have a perfect "career" fight.:wink:

5. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I`ll take the Spider and Thiago.

6. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm gonna have to go with Silva...of coarse lol, and I'll go with Alves. The other fighters on the card so far, I'm not familiar with. Thales Leites, and Goran Relijic. Wonder who else will be on the card.

7. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Wasn't Chris Leben the last one to disrespect Silva? We saw what happened there. :smile2::smile2: I can't wait!!! :tounge_out:

8. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I just googled the "rumored" fight card. It says Sherk might Tyson Griffin! Match up wise, I think that this could be the fight of the night! Every one knows what Sherk is capable of but Tyson Griffin is a POWERHOUSE! THe win that he pulled off over Clay Guida was one of the best UFC matches that I have ever watched. I hope they sign this fight.

9. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I'm a tad confused. This is the fight card for UFC 89 according to Sherdog, but 90 according to the UFC website (but only 3 fights are listed). But what about UFC 88 Chuck VS. Evans? Then you got UFC 89 Bisping VS. Leben. Then (I think) UFC 90 Silva VS. Cote...but I'm not possitive. This SHOULD be the fight card for UFC 90.

UFC Middleweight Championship
    Anderson Silva vs. Patrick Cote
    Thiago Alves vs. Diego Sanchez
    Sean Sherk vs. Tyson Griffin
    Fabricio Werdum vs. Junior dos Santos
    Thales Leites vs. Goran Reljic
    Spencer Fisher vs. Melvin Guillard
    Hermes Franca vs. Gleison Tibau

10. Flatheadhunter33

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Thats the one for UFC 90 according to what I saw also. I just jumped over a few events when I saw the article about Cote talking trash about how he'll "take care of Silva".