UFC 88- $54.95

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by Larry Beever, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Larry Beever

Larry Beever New Member

State:
    Indianapolis Indiana
    Zuffa has steadily raised the price of the event.
    Now it's 10 bucks more. I think the organization has become too lucrative. I love
    the event, But now I have doubts about buying the event anymore. And I'm really not a cheapskate. But I feel like enough is enough!
    What do you guys think?

2. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    $50+:eek:oooh:

guess the chuck wanderlai was my last live fight. not paying that to watch at home. thats friggen front row cost if ya ask me. no way im paying that.

3. FLATHEAD STEVE

FLATHEAD STEVE New Member

State:
    DESMOINES IOWA
    it would have to be a Chuck vs Silva fight for me to pay that....... me and some buddies always chip in so I might still be a veiwer

4. mikeskywalker

mikeskywalker New Member

State:
    IOWA
  5. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    It seems like the price keeps going up and they have more and more events, closer together. It's gotten too expensive to watch all of them. Every once in a while I will order it but I always feel like I just got ripped off when I do....

6. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    I stopped buying the PPV fights a wile back. I download them the next day on bit torrentz.com:wink:.

7. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo
    good idea and info ty

sounds like a plan out of dick cheeneys haliburton enron buisness hand book:wink: come on guys 50 bucks is cheap, just like mike tyson said he has children to feed lmao :smile2::smile2:

8. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Just can't see paying it.

9. jlingle

jlingle New Member

State:
    Altus, Okl
    The Tyson-Holyfield ear biting fight was the last one I ever bought. I called Directv after the fight and told them I'd never buy another fight of any kind. I haven't.

10. crclhuk1

crclhuk1 Member

State:
    Central, SC
    Check out the ringside tickets for the next Chuck Liddell fight in Sept. It is at the Phillips Arena in Atlanta Ga, and ringside tickets go from $200 to $10,000.00. Check out stub hub ticket prices.

11. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    thats more like it.:wink:

and ringside. no wonder david spade and george clooney are always in the front. hell there the only ones that can afford it,lmao.:eek:oooh:

12. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Im getting it Ill post the results for you all,but play by play will be extra!:wink::smile2::smile2:

13. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    thats where i find most link to fights when folks ask Q's about fights.