UFC 86 Tonight!

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by Philiagorillia, Jul 5, 2008.

1. Philiagorillia

Philiagorillia New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Ok guys whos it gonna be? Rampage or Forrest? Im really hoping to see Forrest take the belt, he has worked hard and gotten some huge wins over some of the worlds best to get here...

2. don3778

don3778 New Member

State:
    Walkervill
    I'm like you Phil. I hopeing that Forrest gets the win. He has shown a lot of heart all thru his fights. I like him.

don3778

3. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    I hope Forrest kills rampage tonight!

4. Moonlightn

Moonlightn New Member

State:
    California
    I would like to see Forest win as well. The thing I notice about Forest is he doesn't get turned on until later in the fight. I just hope that's not going to be too late in this fight.

5. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Cant wait to hear who wins this one, should be a great fight. I think Rampage will be too strong for him though.

6. derail

derail New Member

State:
    kansas
    The longer this fight goes the better the chances for Forrest. I just hope he doesn't get pulled into a brawl with Rampage and get caught by one of those hammers! He has to keep his head.

7. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    I expect Rampage to come in swinging hard and fast...get it over with fast deal. I almost wanna say Forest is better off taking him to the ground to wear him out and protecting himself from the hard hitting Rampage.

Two styles here.... one man swings hard and fast. His strategy relies on flurries of fist throwing that obviously overwhelms or intimidates his opponent. Yet he also has a lot more experience.

The other man.....Can you say " rope a dope "......Mr.. Forest, this man is scared of nobody and undisputedly can take a beating, come back and win. He knows he needs to wear Rampage down to be beaten. I think Forest can do it if he says away for heavy hands. Going to the ground or even staying back some would be effective. I hope Forest takes it to the 3d round...if he can I say he will win. I also believe that Forest will need to listen to his corner really carefully.....it could make or break him.

Honestly I would love to see Rampage go down from a kick to the head, LOL.

To bad I cant see the fight ; (

-Jim-

8. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I don't know who WILL win, but I hope it is Forrest. I think if he can survive the first round without getting knocked out, he will win. Forrest can go 5 rounds if necessary, I don't know if Rampage can do that. I think Forrest is a better conditioned, and more well rounded fighter.

9. Philiagorillia

State:
    Missouri
    Yeah, you gotta slap ole forrest around a bit then he is ready to rock lol

10. nitronostrils

nitronostrils New Member

State:
    IL
    Going with Forrest, the guy is ruthless and tough as nails. I don't think he has any nerves in his body to feel pain, but like his boxing coach said there must be no mistakes otherwise Rampage will be the victor.

11. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Let us know how the fights turn out

12. Philiagorillia

State:
    Missouri
    WOOHOOOOO FORREST WINS!!!!!!!!!

13. nitronostrils

nitronostrils New Member

State:
    IL
    Yeah!! I thought Forrest was gonna submit Rampage in the 2 with the ol americana.

14. Mike81

Mike81 Well-Known Member

State:
    Alabama
    That was a pretty good fight, think they could have gone more rounds... Rampage hit him with some goood shots but I think Forest controlled the fight more with his kicks and ground game....that's what won the fight for him... Good fight...we'll see it again...

15. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Way to go Forrest!!!! :smile2::big_smile::crazy::wink:

16. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Man I can never pick the winners in these fights.:embarassed: Glad to see Forrest win though. I did watch the countdown to UFC 86 on Spike though and it was cool to see how Forrest has progressed in his training. That TUF show has been awesome in picking out some great talent and well, champions.

Ive heard they are going to let Jesse Taylor fight CB Dolloway on Spike I think, July 19? Hope the guy can get his act together and would like to see him fight Amir, the winner of the last TUF.

17. JERMSQUIRM

JERMSQUIRM New Member

State:
    il-waynesv
    watched the race. forrest beat that stupid rampage. great. after he beat chuck and walked around with that chain on like some phony WWE fool i hated him. glad forrest whipped his @$$.:big_smile:

18. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    If I were a bettin' man, I woulda had a pocket full of $$$ last night. I picked all the fights correctly for the first time. :cool2:

Good for Forrest! Way to go!

How 'bout the bloodbath! Koscheck mopped the canvas with Lytle's blood. That was CRAZY! :crazy::eek:oooh::smile2: Looked like a murder scene.

19. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Oh yea...I'm lovin it !!!! I didn't see the fight nor did I look up the site so I don't know details yet but boy am I glad !!!

From what I read here my predictions were pretty close eh ?

-Jim-

20. Philiagorillia

State:
    Missouri
    And now we just may see Forrest have to take on the Iceman himself if he beats Rashad later on this summer.