UFC 58 - USA vs. CANADA

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by cat daddy 791, Mar 3, 2006.

1. cat daddy 791

cat daddy 791 New Member

State:
    Kansas- Wichita
    I'm Watching The Pay Per View This Weekend And Wanted To Get Some Predictions On Who's Gonna Win. I Can't Say Its Going To Be All Usa. Great Fighters On Both Sides. They Are Going To Be Too Tough For Me To Call. Pick Your Winners And Post Them. I Will Give Rep. Points To All Of You Who Pick The Winners!

2. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I was just going to start a thread about UFC this weekend.

I want Franklin to win, but it should be a good fight. I also want Penn to win, but that will also be a tough fight.................This should be a good show though. I know I am ready!:cool:

3. BullDaddy

BullDaddy New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La.
    Franklin v Loiseau: Franklin
    St. Pierre v Penn: Penn
    Marquardt v Doerksen: Doerkson
    Swick v Vigneault: Swick
    Edwards v Hominic: Edwards
    MacDonald v Lambert: Lambert
    Murphy v Midoux: Midoux
    Fisher v Stout: Fisher

Just my opinion, but should be a pretty close list.

4. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    I Have Franklin over Loiseau, St. Perrier over Penn (submission), Larenas (upset) over Murphy Knock out), Lambert over Macdonald (knock out), Edwards over Homnick (knock out), Fisher over stout(knock out), Doerksen over Marquardt (Submission).
    Spike has a 2 hr. program tonight starting at 9 pm I think. I think Canada will edge this one out:confused:

Midoux is out due to hernia

5. scum_bucket

scum_bucket New Member

State:
    Texas
    Franklin v Loiseau: Franklin
    St. Pierre v Penn: Penn
    Marquardt v Doerksen: Doerkson
    Swick v Vigneault: Swick
    Edwards v Hominic: Edwards
    MacDonald v Lambert: Lambert
    Murphy v Midoux: Midoux
    Fisher v Stout: Fisher

6. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    There all gonna be good fights;)

7. BullDaddy

BullDaddy New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La.
    No doubt, I am really looking foward to the Franklin fight. And it will be good to see Penn fight again. Next month Forrest is fighting Tito Ortiz, poor Forrest:p

8. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Yep, I agree. I just think St. Pierre is hot right now. He been geeting better ever fight. Tito better bring it, cause that Forrest is one tough kid. It would be good to hear the Hunington Beach Bad Boy talk his trash again:p I guess I miss him:confused: That fight coulg go either way if Tito brings his A game:rolleyes:

9. BullDaddy

BullDaddy New Member

State:
    Bossier City, La.
    I would LOVE to see Forrest win. And I would love to see him do it like the Iceman did it, throwin' bombs!:p If Forrest fights Tito the way he fought against Stephan Bonner, man what a fight.

10. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I can't wait to see Forrest/Ortiz........I hope Forrest wins though;)

Man, Franklin made the crow look like he didn't know what he was doing. Loiseau only had one shot in where it actually did anything to Franklin. Rich kicked his butt, but after breaking his hand, could not really finish him like he could have if it weren't broken. I honestly thought this was going to be a tough one for Rich, but Loiseau did not fight like I expected.

Penn looked like he was just starting a fight after his fight with Pierre, but even though he damaged Pierre, he did not do much after the first round. It would have been nice to see Hughes get his chance to fight Penn again.

11. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Forrest and Ortiz will be a good fight. Penn was tough and beat him to a pulp. I agree, penn and Hughes would of been great;)