U F C

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by mikeskywalker, Oct 17, 2006.

1. mikeskywalker

mikeskywalker New Member

State:
    IOWA
    We got any UFC fans out there ?????? how did you like rich franklin's new nose job

2. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Yes, I am a UFC fan but havent been keeping up with it as much as I use to. I guess I catch it when I can.

Rich has a nose job?? Well.....I suppose I over looked that :wink:

3. bigcatmaniac

bigcatmaniac New Member

State:
    California Miss
    I am a UFC fan, I try to keep up but have lost track of everything here lately. What about Rich Franklin?

4. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    LMAO Amy, how did you miss out on that.

5. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Dang it....I KNEW you were going to say something on this thread to me...:lol:..Ok ok..maybe I wasnt looking at his nose :roll_eyes: :lol: LMAO

6. blindfly69

blindfly69 New Member

State:
    kentucky
    i love the ufc....and am very disapointed in franklin's fight lol.....he got steamrolled

7. mikeskywalker

mikeskywalker New Member

State:
    IOWA
    For you who missed it Franklin got his well @$$ whoooped took 3 real good knees to the nose it was shaped like the letter C after the fight feel sorry for his surgeon

8. Shortarms

Shortarms New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I was very surprised with Franklin's defeat. Silva looked tough. What are everyone's thoughts for the next UFC? I think GSP will give Hughes a battle and I think Sylvia wins if he can keep it off of the ground.

9. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    the last time i saw a ufc match my buddies and i ended up trying it on each other :lol: i remember haveing one of my freinds in a arm bar ( ouch ) and him still trying to bite my a$$ :lol: some guys just wont give up , i ended up dislocating his shoulder , i felt bad about it for a few minutes but he did have the chance to and choice not to bite me :lol: . that ufc stuff should be left to the profesionals and their coriographers :lol:

10. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    just what WERE you looking at???

Wait.....never mind.....I DON'T want to know!

11. skunkedagain

skunkedagain New Member

State:
    OHIO
    We love the ufc around here,cant wait for Chuck Liddel's next fight he is tough.Too bad for Ken Shamrock getting beat the other night again by Tito Ortiz ,Shamrock is a warrior,but it looked fixed he gave up it seemed.

12. mikeskywalker

mikeskywalker New Member

State:
    IOWA
    i think shamrock bite off more then he could handle. i think GSP will go down hard he is over matched.i think they all are if the Pride guys all start coming over i guess we will see a demonstration saturday there are a bunch of UFC guys fighting on the pride show in Vegas Saturday night...... should be interesting

13. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO

Since I missed the fight...apparently nothing. Sucks I missed it but Im sure it'll be on again. Hated Franklin got whooped, he's a great fighter.

14. catfishcrazyjr

catfishcrazyjr New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    i am a verry big matt hughes fan, but....................... gsp is no joke matt just skimmed by him last time, gsp in his last fight with bj penn won that fight by taking bj down over and over and in mma a takedown is the same as a knockdown in the judges eyes and with that said how meny times did matt take bj down? you can count it on 1 hand, and like i said i am a very big fan of matt but.......... gsp is ready to take the torch. i think matt will move up to 185lb( middle weight) and get a title shot. gsp round 2 TKO YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST GOLD COIN BET?

15. catfishcrazyjr

catfishcrazyjr New Member

State:
    oklahoma
    i am a very big Matt Hughes fan, but....................... gsp is no joke Matt just skimmed by him last time, gsp in his last fight with bj penn won that fight by taking bj down over and over and in mma a take-down is the same as a knockdown in the judges eyes and with that said how many times did Matt take bj down? you can count it on 1 hand, and like i said i am a very big fan of Matt but.......... gsp is ready to take the torch. i think Matt will move up to 185lb( middle weight) and get a title shot. gsp round 2 TKO YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST GOLD COIN BET?

16. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    If Matt moves up to the 185# class he'd in the running with Rich Franklin, they are best buds, I think they made it possible so they wouldnt have to fight. But in case, they have to fight. How you think would win...Matt or Franklin??:confused2:

Oh and GSP is one of my favorites, he dont mess around..woohoo

17. SpaceAce

SpaceAce New Member

State:
    w
    GSP Vs. Hughes could very well be fight of the year. It will be interresting to see how Franklin rebounds from his loss.