Two Rivers

Discussion in 'NEBRASKA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Petsche, Aug 2, 2009.

1. Petsche

Petsche New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    Taking some kids to Two Rivers this weekend. Anyone been there this year? I was thinking about targeting the catch and release lake for cats and bass.

2. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    Actually there are 2 catch and release lakes for catfish at 2 rivers. Try lake 4 out in the middle with bluegill heads or maybe raw shrimp. Don't waste your time on bass there.

3. Petsche

Petsche New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    I just read that there are two catch and release lakes. The main target is catfish. I will definitely bring a lot of bluegills and shrimp.

4. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Petsche welcome to the BOC. Hope your have a great fishing day. Keep us informed on how you do.

5. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    You really should try Summit near Tekamah if you live close to 2 rivers. Lots of bass up there too.

6. mavmannate

mavmannate New Member

State:
    De soto, Kansas
    Back in 2000 or so I went fishing with my dad (catmanjeff) and we got some live bait which we found a baby catfish in! He was like 3 inches long. So we decided to keep him and we bought a 5 gallon tank and we kept him at my grandpas house and he would eat food. He always floated to the top. Basicly, he wouldn't die. My grandpa named him retard lolz. So my dad and I took him to two rivers park and put him in the little lake next to the trout lake. So if anyone sees retard, say hi for me!

7. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    I'll be the little retarded bastard is still in there.

8. mavmannate

mavmannate New Member

State:
    De soto, Kansas

FAT AND HAPPY!
    Although he probably doesnt even know what happy is... :sad2:

9. catman-j

catman-j New Member

State:
    Eastern Nebr
    for him happy is spawning with his sister.

10. mavmannate

mavmannate New Member

State:
    De soto, Kansas

still not even sure he knows what THAT even means!!!:crazy: