Two Parties

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by smokey, Oct 26, 2006.

1. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Okay you have been invited to two killer parties. The 1st party is at Hugh Heffners mantion.party #2 is at Hank Jrs place.what one are yyou going to attend, and why? smokey

2. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    hanks of course , all the beer on ice and all the rody friends hey heffs got it going on but the party is where the hicks are at

3. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Im sorry all you Hicks.......but I Dont like Hank...soo Id pick Heff and the Bunnies:wink:

4. shortbus

shortbus New Member

State:
    indiana
    Prolly be Hank's,,, as to why?,,, well thats simple,lol

5. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

goto to Heff's and move that party over to juniors are visa vesa. Either way the misses would kick my behind NOT LOL

6. heavyduty

heavyduty New Member

State:
    Grand Gulf,MS
    All my ROWDY friends are comin over tonight:big_smile_2:

7. buddah

buddah New Member

State:
    Pennsylvania Wi
    Neither. I dont drink and H.H's "bunnies" are about as dumb as a bag of hammers!

8. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I'd be at the mansion in a heartbeat. I can get drunk and hang out with rednecks in Indiana. I cant see the bunnies live though.....

9. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    now that suprizes me all this time i had you figured as a redneck country girl , instead seems your more an uptown risk taking swinger :lol:

i dont drink either but that doesnt stop me from enjoying a good show :lol: not that heffs wouldnt be a great show but why torture your self all them beauties and not being allowed to touch , and if i did the wife would kill me

10. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    I'd definately have to go with Hank... You guys might not of known this, but me 'n him go way back. He was there when I lost my first tooth, fight, and girlfriend. He's a friend who's stuck by me even through my wreckless youthful years:wink: As ol' Mr. Hefner's more of a recent friend...lol(ya'll was thinkin' it, I was just sayin' it.) Anyways, I'm used to a bunch of beautiful women hanging all over me. I mean, don't get me wrong... I like 'em 'n all, but a guy can only take so much at once...jees..:embarassed:

-Red

11. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO
    Do what?!!!! Im country...Im southern....But I cant stand Hank!!

I may be uptown and I am a risk taker...but I aint no freakin swinger!:crazy:

12. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    aint it da truth.. LOL

13. superman

superman New Member

State:
    DeSoto MO
    i agree with amy i do not like hank jr. so i would have to go to heff's house

14. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    Hank jr's cause it's local, I know how to get there, and figure I'd fit in better there too.

15. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Id have to rub elbos with all of hanks rowdy friends of course if my wife approved which she wouldnt hehehe

16. smokey

smokey New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    I'd be at Hanks,It would last longer, sides I dont think if I smelled like cut bait.smokey

17. billcatfish

billcatfish New Member

State:
    evansville Ind
    trhats a good one red id have to go with hank he has got to be a blast to be around

18. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    I'm going to Hefs!
    Bill