Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner

Two Parties

1K views 17 replies 15 participants last post by  zappaf19 
#1 ·
Okay you have been invited to two killer parties. The 1st party is at Hugh Heffners mantion.party #2 is at Hank Jrs place.what one are yyou going to attend, and why? smokey

#9 ·
Im sorry all you Hicks.......but I Dont like Hank...soo Id pick Heff and the Bunnies:wink:
now that suprizes me all this time i had you figured as a ******* country girl , instead seems your more an uptown risk taking swinger :lol:

Neither. I dont drink and H.H's "bunnies" are about as dumb as a bag of hammers!
i dont drink either but that doesnt stop me from enjoying a good show :lol: not that heffs wouldnt be a great show but why torture your self all them beauties and not being allowed to touch , and if i did the wife would kill me

#10 ·
I'd definately have to go with Hank... You guys might not of known this, but me 'n him go way back. He was there when I lost my first tooth, fight, and girlfriend. He's a friend who's stuck by me even through my wreckless youthful years:wink: As ol' Mr. Hefner's more of a recent friend...lol(ya'll was thinkin' it, I was just sayin' it.) Anyways, I'm used to a bunch of beautiful women hanging all over me. I mean, don't get me wrong... I like 'em 'n all, but a guy can only take so much at once...jees..:embarassed:

-Red

#12 ·
I'd definately have to go with Hank... You guys might not of known this, but me 'n him go way back. He was there when I lost my first tooth, fight, and girlfriend. He's a friend who's stuck by me even through my wreckless youthful years:wink: As ol' Mr. Hefner's more of a recent friend...lol(ya'll was thinkin' it, I was just sayin' it.) Anyways, I'm used to a bunch of beautiful women hanging all over me. I mean, don't get me wrong... I like 'em 'n all, but a guy can only take so much at once...jees..:embarassed:

-Red
aint it da truth.. LOL

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.