Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thursday , 3/13/08, my wife Vicki and me went cattin on Lake Chickamauga on the Tn river. Five minutes after we dropped our lines in 50' of water my rod got slammed. It was a 37lb blue. Took the pics and CPRed her and watched her swim away. About 5 minutes after releasing her my wifes rod got slammed. I knew she was into her all time best catfish and biggest fish of her life. This one was a 48lb blue. She was one smiling little woman. We also CPRed this gal and watched her swim away. We caught a total of eight fish for the day. She caught the 48, an 18, a 12, a 10 and an 8. She put a whoopin on me for sure!!!! I caught the 37, an 8 and a 6. Talking about shattering my male ego...lol. :embarrassed_2::embarassed:

Attachments

·
Registered
14,583 Posts
Alan thanks for sharing your fishing trip and the pics. Congrats to both of you and a special congrats to your wife for her new PB. Appreciated.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Alan, sounds like an awesome trip. Don't worry though, my wife does the same thing to me! Congrats to you both

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.