Two Muthas on Fathas day!

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by BIG GEORGE, Jun 17, 2007.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Hit the river with Tony (adamant) and his son this mornin a 4:30 am. We had a great day. Fished some of my usual haunts and a spot Tony was kinda partial to. All were productive. Fished anywhere from 12 to 25 feet of water with my usual carolina rig with a float on the leader. Tony spent most of the day cussin the braided line he had jusy spooled his new bait runner with. LOL! To me ya can keep all that braided line and Tony now feels the same way. One day of hard fishin and it was all frayed. We are talkin the all mighty power pro line here. His son came with us and kept us in nice fresh caught perch wich by the way was the bait of choice for today. Young Tim also caught his first eel. It was a small one but the cats ate it none the less. Here a few pics to bore ya. Enjoy.

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Heres a couple more for ya. LOL!

3. Hope

Hope New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Thanks, George... love to see that giant grin on Tim's face :lol: Priceless!

I haven't had any trouble with that PP braided line on my open spinning reel, but then I don't guess you'd call castin out once an hour after changin bait "hard fishin" :roll_eyes: Hope to give it a real workout sometime soon and find out whether or not it frays!

Glad y'all had fun!!

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks for sharing the pics!!! Hope you have a Great Father's Day Big "G"!!!

5. foodsaver

foodsaver New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    anybody got any spools they want to get rid of let me know! I love PP never had any problem with it and I have caught a bunch of fish on it. I won't hardly use anything else. When I have gotten lazy and not retied for 5 or 6 trips I have broken some but thats my fault.

6. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Big George, u did it agian!

7. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Glad y'all had a good day on the water!!!:smile2:

8. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Now I am Jealous! I have not been fish in a while and have not caught anything even longer than that!

9. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Go George! You da man!:cool2: Keep the reports coming!:cool2:

10. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Lookin good there guys!:smile2: