two more pics and mama update

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by bowler man, Jul 14, 2009.

1. bowler man

bowler man Active Member

State:
    nc
    here are the pictures of mama's fish i caught the small one she caught the big one:smile2:, they were both just under 40lb , dieter (wyliecat) took the pics for her .

well mama said she sure knows how to break up a meeting :roll_eyes:, she is pretty beat up but the whole way to the hospital she was worried about her cooler full of cats on the boat.:smile2:

for those who don't know mama slipped on one of those @#@$$@ step up booths at t-bones :angry:and had a pretty bad fall,the guy who came up with that system is an idiot ,i have tripped on them myself. she is pretty banged up and got a 5" splitt in her head :sad2: that took 13 staples to close .
    the doctor said she will be sore for a good bit but all in all for 70 she is in pretty good shape, for a hit that hard . she wanted to tell everyone she really enjoyed meeting everyone and had a good time up till her fall and she will be back out on the water as soon as she can move good enough to get around on the boat.

and thanks to everyone who helped out when i had to leave with her to go to the hospital , ya'll are a great group of guys . thanks to net man and micheal for getting my boat and truck back home and getting mama's fish on ice so she wouldn't worry. and thanks to cary and dieter and others for putting my boat back on the trailer and watching it till i could get it picked up. I OWE YA'LL ONE

Attached Files:

2. mhawk134

mhawk134 New Member

State:
    SC
    Man yall caught more 40 lb's yesterday, or is that the same ones from friday? And thats good to hear about your mom. How long was yall at the hospital, I know when I had to get my ear stitched up I was there for like 8 hours.

Hawk

3. jmanion8

jmanion8 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    That's quite a handful of fish! And your mama caught the big one and she's 70??? That's incredible!

4. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    Glad she is ok Bowlerman. :wink:

Rumors are already circulating that Mama was faking so she did not have to give up and of her secret fishing holes on Wylie!!! :eek:oooh: I also heard some mumblings about her being a Hollywood stunt woman, and another one that she used to be a pro wrestler or something like that. :tounge_out:

BTW, we rummaged through your sonar to make sure it was storing the waypoints properly for all the big fish you have been catching.

5. mhawk134

mhawk134 New Member

State:
    SC
    Haha thats funny right there I dont care who you are. But who needs waypoints? My inner GPS is telling my I have a pretty good idea, but I'll never tell.

Hawk

6. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Glad to hear that she is ok.
    We all got a kick out of it when Micheal said she wanted to make sure her fish were taken care of. And to think we thought about releasing them, not knowing what you wanted to do.
    As far as owing us, If sure I speak for everyone when saying that you can repay us by getting her better and back on the water soon. I had nothing to do but go home and go to sleep, I wasnt listening to you and leaving it there full of all your stuff.

7. bowler man

bowler man Active Member

State:
    nc
    thanks for all the well wishes and the concerne, i am doing alot better.
    dieter the rumors are all wrong i was the first female pro football player , before they wore helmets :crazy::smile2:, and i am so glad you didn't turn my pretty catfish fillets away. i worked hard to catch them:roll_eyes: well kind of hard jeff baited the hooks through them out and took them off the hook all i had to do was reel'em in :smile2:

8. DamonG

DamonG Member

State:
    South Carolina
    I am glad to hear your mom is OK. That was one heck of a fall. Hope she gets well soon and gets back out on the water, to whoop up on all of us.:wink:

9. shrewboy

shrewboy New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    Mamma, now that your starting to feel better, maybe you can show Jeff where the really big fish are and how to bring them in by himself. Rumor is that he had lots of help bring in the big ones.:wink:

Glad your feeling better. Hope the rest of your visit gets better then Friday nights 40 pounder. Best wishes

10. CRAPPIEMAN

CRAPPIEMAN New Member

State:
    GASTONIA N
    Momma I am glad that you are feeling better. Hope that you don't get to sore from the fall last night. Hope that you get back on the water soon.

11. Jeffrey Green

Jeffrey Green New Member

State:
    S.C.
    Glad to hear your mom is okay,sorry Team Green did'nt make the meeting,but I didnt get off work till 7:30 last night,some fellow decided he wanted to cut a 50 pair telephone cable and a 625 tv cable so I got stuck working over.Hope the meeting went well and hope your mom feels better.

12. martygreen

martygreen Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Rock Hill,S.C.
    Well wishes to your Mom Jeff,hate to hear about the fall,that sounds awful nasty indeed.Hopefully she will be back at the catfishing soon.

13. Holmes

Holmes New Member

State:
    South Caro
    thanks for the update and glad to hear she is doing better.