Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure this has been asked before but I just bought the hummingbird c2i but I wanted to use my old one at the same time also. Can I have both transducers on the back of the boat, or will they interfear with eachother?
I just don't want to drill holes and then end up with a problem.

Thanks

·
Registered
512 Posts
I am sure this has been asked before but I just bought the hummingbird c2i but I wanted to use my old one at the same time also. Can I have both transducers on the back of the boat, or will they interfear with eachother?
I just don't want to drill holes and then end up with a problem.

Thanks
I have 3 on my boat 2 on back one up front of pontoon. all three work. I do think there might be a little interference when I run both back ones but both still work good but I see a little noise on it.

·
Banned
3,543 Posts
From what I have heard, the Birds are pretty good about not picking up interference from another transducer. The only thing to watch is that your old transducer doesn't block the signal from one side of the C2 transducer.

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Wow Jerry, you do have some interference going on. I wouldn't care for that. Also looks like you may have some turbulence from the prop going on.

I'd head over to the si group on Yahoo and see if those 'bird' boys can line you out a little better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.