Two different opinions

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by LMHart, Aug 5, 2009.

1. LMHart

LMHart New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    I was talking with my GF last night and she informed me that she wants to get a fish tank. :big_smile: I was stoked. I would now have a place to keep a few gills and a bunch of goldfish. Bait ready to go.

She informed me that an aquarium is not a bait tank. :confused2: I countered with - Why not it will have gold fish and gold fish are great bait. She countered with the look. :embarassed:

So I guess it will just have pretty non-bait fish. She doesn't know that I consider all fish bait. :wink:

2. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Now that's funny there I don't care who you are. She gonna whip the crap outta ya soon!

3. USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT

USCA-RECLAIMED-ACCOUNT New Member

I,ve also been informed by my wife that the dining room table is not my work bench.Who knew?:roll_eyes:

4. gilmafam

gilmafam Well-Known Member

State:
    California
    dump em boys... fishing is the "main thing" other than the job which is for getting $$ to do the fishing....:wink:.............:smile2:

5. slikk03

slikk03 New Member

State:
    illinois
    lol just happend to me bro lol thats funny, but the tanks to small ,get one outside lol:smile2::smile2:

6. CBurns87

CBurns87 New Member

State:
    Topeka Kansas
    if you want a bait tank, get and old broken deep freeze and make like 3 sections for different fish so you can have them sperated, then just get an aerator and youll be good. You have your own bait tank, and it wont cost so much!!

7. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Mark your headed for the dog house. I hope you have air conditioning there. Another tip for you. Don't use the wife's blender to make stink bait.:wink:

8. CatHunterSteve

CatHunterSteve New Member

State:
    Snowville, Va
    Great post Mark, let us know where you put your outside tank for bait! LOL

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  9. bigkat7698

bigkat7698 New Member

State:
    Bowling Green KY
    If she stocks it with several goldfish she would never know a "few" was missing besides she would never know she was fatten 'em up for you either....HA

10. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    my wife told me the living room wasnt the proper place to store my golf clubs, they fit perfectly right by the front door!

11. catfishfearme

catfishfearme New Member

State:
    govecity,ohio
    let her get them nice and fat, and let them grow,she will get sick of trying to keep the tank clean,and tell her that water needs to stay VERY VERY clean or they will die, oh and by the way HONEY did you know if a gold fish dies the others will eat it, in just a few hrs:wink: and just make sure u have a buddy u can maybe stay with for a day or two, just in case:eek:oooh::smile2::wink:

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  12. rcbbracing

rcbbracing New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thats awesome man! i wish ya luck and hope she doesnt kill ya for running a hook through little nemos back. Anyway good luck on keeping gills in a home aquarium. I had a buddy who did that and they dirtied the water up BAD....maybe he didnt have a big enough filtration system but still something to consider.