Two days on the water!

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by BIG GEORGE, Jun 24, 2008.

1. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Spent the last 2 days out on the delaware. Each day I took someone from work that don't get out much at all. Day 1 was a decent day. No wind. The big old delaware was like a sheet of glass. Caught a few cats but nothin to write home about. Did quite a bit of recon work on the Pennsy side of the river. Steve had a blast just catchin perch and baby stripers with a #10 circle hook and a piece of worm. LOL! Highlite of day one was a coast guard boardin for a safety check. Passed with flyin colors. Four of em in an inflateable raft launched from the mother ship out in the channel. Not a bad bunch of guys but I really think they were all constipated. LOL!

Day 2 was much better. Good wind 10 to 15 mph. Headed south to some of my normal haunts. Pounded an outgoin and some of an in comein tide. Majority of em taken from 6 to 18 feet. They flat wore out the fresh cut eel. Gill heads and fresh white perch fillets were a close second. Jim had a blast and thats what mattered to me. I luv puttin folks on fish! LOL!

Spent the better part of 2 days on the river so its all good. LOL! Had plenty of good italian hoagies,chips and lots to drink. A few chocolate cupcakes thrown in for extra measure.

Heres some pics to bore ya. LOL!

Attached Files:

2. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    A few more for ya. LOL!

Attached Files:

3. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Thanks for sharing, BG. Did your grandson go home?

4. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Thanks for sharing George!!! Sounds like a good time!!!:big_smile::cool2:

5. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY

NOPE!!!!!!!!!! His dad is flyin in tommorow for a visit and then he heads back to the mountains.:smile2:

6. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    looks like some good catches, too bad youre gonna lose your fishin partner:sad2:

7. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Big George you done did it agian, nice job.

8. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Looks like some good fishing, thanks for sharing with us

9. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    What 2 days off work in a row!!! You lucky Dog. This retail work Sucks.never a weekend off,Never a Holiday,Only day they are closed is Christmas.Just got off of a 9 day run and NO fishing today cause the grass needs mowed and moms honey do list stinks.Just last week She told Me I should sell the boat cause I don't use it DA go figure The Crazy old Gal.I Should sell something alright!!! (HER) Anybody out there lookin for a Old Fat Chick with a Bad Attitude Man do I have a Deal for You,I will even toss in the stepdaughter(Pork Butt) Loves to Eat!! Two for the same money.But I will hang on to the Grandson He's a Keeper.Life sometimes just Ain't Fair.Later J.D.

10. Mac-b

Mac-b Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

State:
    North Caro
    WAY TO GO GEORGE. Ain't it nice to put people on fish that have never caught many or none at all.

11. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Go George! You the man! :cool2: Did the Coast Guard think you were a bunch of illegals or something? :smile2: As always, thanks for sharing the pics! :big_smile:

12. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    ROTFL :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: Old fat chick with a bad attitude and pork butt! :crazy: :smile2: :smile2: :smile2: Now that there just about caused me to blow my morning cup of tea out my nostrils! :roll_eyes: :smile2: