Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
6,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two days to go before the Ohio Boys head to the state of Virginia to do some serious catfishing on the James River! I know I have been waiting along time for this, and im gonna put all my effort and time into hopefully catching some big blues! The Loanwizard, S-Man, and Tspergin are boating up, along with myself, my boss, and his son in the other boat!! If we can't come up with a few fish between two boats, then I may take up carp fishing full-time!!!! LOL.. Goodluck to you guys, and im sure you are as excited as I am!!!! ROLLO:big_smile:

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
why wait, tell the boss to head out early & go get dug in & scout it out!!!!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Well Jason .... I see you are starting to get a little excited now .... I know you guys will all do okay and catch some big ones ... think positive and it will happen ... Good Luck to all of you guys ... You know it is going to be quiet on BOC next week .... LOL ........ Garry- :cool2:

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
All I can say is I HATE YOU :smile2::tounge_out::big_smile::crazy:, really good luck break the record. I want pleanty of pics tho but keep your shirt on :smile2::tounge_out:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
All I can say is I HATE YOU :smile2::tounge_out::big_smile::crazy:, really good luck break the record. I want pleanty of pics tho but keep your shirt on :smile2::tounge_out:

And your pants too .... NO FULL MOONS ..... LOL ...:smile2::smile2:

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Let me tell you about my morning. I was still trying to find that leak I have in my 2007 boat and put her in the water this morning. There was so much snow I couldn't see the street across the parking lot. Well, we got one vehicle stuck and had to pull it out with the Suburban and a tow rope. Found the leak, did a quick fix of silicone which may not work because of temps but it's not a deal killer. Next I installed 4 more rod holders across the back of the boat. They are only as high as a driftmater holder so it may be interesting to see how far in I can place a rod. Then we reinstalled the floors and the battery. Finally we installed a piece of plexiglass on the console to hold my GPS unit. Now, after 3 inches or so of snow, it has started to rain. Still gotta load and put the cover on it but should be ready to go. :wink:

·
Registered
966 Posts
well good luck to all you guys, just be safe and catch some fish, and shawn , i think ida fixed that leak on a little better day lol but as long as its done its all good have fun wish i was goin but maybe next year :wink:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.