Two catfishin' buds unfortunate demise (joke)

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by Pipe Rat, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Pipe Rat

Pipe Rat Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Two catfishin' buddies met an unfortunate fate. One from Lincoln county and the other from Jefferson county. At the pearly gates St. Peter explained they would have to answer a question to see if they had been paying attention in life before they would be allowed entry. St. Peter explained that the question would be based on their IQ levels so there is nothing to fear if they had just payed attention to life. Seeing his buddy was obviously nervous the Lincoln county man volunteered to go first. St. Peter asked the Lincoln county man to explain the origins of life. The man goes into great detail explaining how the Lord created the universe with the snap of his fingers that we know as the Big Bang theory, he also went on to explain the theory of relativety on how the universe interacts all the way down to the atomic level with E=mc2. After about an hour St. Peter stops him and says alright, alright thats enough you may enter. Obviously worried that he would never see his buddy again the Jefferson county man makes a point to tell his friend he loved him before he walked through the gate. Mustering up all his courage he says "Ok Pete lay it on me I'm as ready as I am ever gonna be." So St.Peter asks .........

...................................................................................................
    ........................................................"Did you get a deer?":smile2::smile2::smile2: