TV Series 24

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by MRR, Jan 14, 2007.

1. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    just wondering how many members watch the TV series 24. Myself I think it is one of the best programs on the tube.Sure glad to see it coming back on. Got something to watch again.

2. LarryS

LarryS New Member

State:
    Clinton,Il
    24 is the best show on TV hands down. A little unreal at times but just lean back and enjoy the ride.

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Whats it about?:big_smile:

4. bubbajum

bubbajum New Member

State:
    Monongahel
    I could not have said it better myself.....what a ride
    Part two Monday night, don't forget

5. LarryS

LarryS New Member

State:
    Clinton,Il
    Mrs. Powell just think of it as" General Hospital" for Men:wink:Tonight was the first time the Wife watched it, she bit off most of her Nails.... :eek:oooh:

6. Cattledogz

Cattledogz Active Member

State:
    NC
    24 is one show I will not miss! I love that show.

I agree, far fetched at times but riveting, seat gripping action, and awesome program that keeps you on the edge wanting more! LOL

7. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Pat the TV program is about a group of Terrorist who are out to try and destroy the USA and our government isn't letting that happen.Ayear or so ago there was a survey and it was determined that this is one of the most realistic programs on TV. They went as far as to say that some of these things can really happen. Look At 911 it did happen. If you don't like blood and violance on the TV you may not like it. But it will make you stop and think. Just my opinion.

8. GrandpaGoneFishing

GrandpaGoneFishing New Member

State:
    Linn Valley, Ks
    Got it programmed on the tivo. glad it back on tv.

9. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    I can honestly say that Ive never seen it, maybe 15 min of it. The main reason is that when it came out I dont know why but I missed the first couple of episodes. Talked to some peeps they said that if you missed any part of it you wouldnt understand whats going on. meh Another show missed LOL.

10. catfish_jordan

catfish_jordan New Member

State:
    Lincoln,NE
    hay mrr its the best show on tv so far.it keeps me on the edge of my seat the whole time and one time i fell out of the chair LOL:big_smile: . i cant belive the Terrorist lit off a nucler bome :amazed: in the city.GO JACK

11. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    I might have to check it out when it comes out on dvd, since I havent seen any of them yet.

12. Terry Day

Terry Day New Member

State:
    Parkville, Missouri
    I think that its already out on DVD. If I'm not mistaken, this is the fourth season. MRR - I'm like you - addicted to the show! Wouldn't miss it!

13. Fordman

Fordman New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
    Yes, It's on DVD at most video stores. That makes it easy to catch up on the episodes that I missed before. It also makes for marathon TV, you can't seem to turn it off once you pop that little disc in the player.