Tusc River (PERSONAL BEST FLATHEAD) 9-04

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by tcba1987, Sep 5, 2005.

1. tcba1987

tcba1987 New Member

State:
    Dennison, Ohio
    well i decided to fish the tusc tonight in MY spot that i was gonna fish last night in our club tournament. i would have fished it last night but MY spot was taken so i fished somewhere else :rolleyes: i wanted to see how i would have done last night if i would have got to fish where i wanted. me and renee hit the river around 7:30, using nothing but creek chubs and within a half hour i had a NICE 6 lb channel cat (which was bigger then anything i caught in the tournament). about a half later i had another nice run and landed my 5th flathead of the year, it weighed in at 4 lbs 10 oz not big by some peoples standards but a nice fight on a light action rod with 10 lb test. i couldnt help but think what might have been IF i had got to fish my spot last night. well thats when things started to get really interesting, renee had a nice run and landed a fat 4 lbs 9 oz channel cat. alittle while later i had a nice run and hooked into my personal best and 6th flattie of the year, he was 31 inches long and weighed in at 11 lbs even. WHAT A FISH !!! :) we had several other nice runs and missed them. all this action in about 3 hours, we packed up and left around 10:30 (had the little ones with us). pics to follow of my flattie. thats 10 lbs 9 oz of channel cats and 15 lbs 10 oz of flathead from my lil hole, what a spot !!! :wub:

Attached Files:

2. maddcatter

maddcatter New Member

State:
    Newark, Oh
    Way to go! Keep up the good work.

3. Baitkiller

Baitkiller New Member

State:
    Akron, Ohio
    :D

TCBA

Nice going on your new PB Tabby!

<><Baitkiller><>

4. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sounds like you had some good fishing going on there.

5. LilRyjoe04

LilRyjoe04 New Member

State:
    Indianapolis,Indiana
    :) Congrats on the catch!! Keep it up and good luck fishin!!

6. Mathersm

Mathersm New Member

State:
    Darbydale, Ohio
    Grats on the catch. Hopefully you'll get YOUR spot next tourny