Turtle Noodling

Discussion in 'Turtle Talk' started by catfishcentral, Dec 17, 2008.

1. catfishcentral

catfishcentral New Member

State:
    OK
  2. SkiMax

SkiMax New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    that's insane, thanks for the post!

3. GaryF

GaryF New Member

State:
    O.P., KS
  4. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    that guy is awesome! i catch them by hand, but only when i can see em! i have issues possibly grabbing them by the face, haha! the gator snappers i have caught don't usually strike like the one that grabbed the researcher, but that still don't mean i'll stick my hands around their head... you'd figure a 'professional' would know better.

5. lance

lance New Member

State:
    kentucky
    The turtle man from KY died don't know how didn't drink or smoke an overdose of gatorade seemed like a really good ole boy ! Wilder than a buck in rut tho ! HE was on KET Kentucky Afield .

6. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Great videos! I've got one I taped off the TV showing some guys down in LA catching really big ones by hand. When catching one, a steep bank ran down into the water, and there was a guy up on the bank hanging onto a tree with one hand, and hanging onto another guy with the other hand. The second guy was there to catch the guy catching the turtle. When the guy came up with the turtle, it was quickly taking him out to deep water, and the second guy was only able to grab him by the hair of the head to drag him back close to shore.

7. flying_v_64

flying_v_64 New Member

State:
    NC
    I think i'll stick with catfishing guys!:big_smile:

8. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Those guys are Crazy ! :crazy: