Turtle Grabbing... good story

Discussion in 'Turtle Talk' started by kat buster, Jul 24, 2006.

1. kat buster

kat buster New Member

Ok here is how the story goes. Me and my friend went camping this week. There was a creek running through the camp ground with tons of craw dads. So we wanted to see how craw dads tasted. So we where walking down the creek and I I was going to go lift up this big log in this 3ft hole. But I seen something moving in there. I thought it was a fish but my friend yelled SNAPPER!:waaaht: Of course I got out of the water as fast as I could. But my crazy friend stayed in the water. So I found a big stick and tried to get the turtle to bite the stick to pull him out but he wouldn't. So I prided him out of the log jam and my crazy friend grabbed it by the tail. Then I stuck a stick in its mouth to keep it off my friends legs. Then we took it to a camp sight that was not in use and cleaned it on the picnic table.:big_smile: After that we ate some of it. We through the guts behind one of the camp sights.:big_smile_2:

Well thats the end.
  2. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

GC, OHIO
    You should let em clean out for a few days at least. Tastes a whole lot better that way.

3. Ahquabi_Master

Ahquabi_Master New Member

WDM Iowa
    Sounds like a crazy night LOL. Its a good thing that you and your friend were safe and apparently not hungry. Good story.
  4. catseeman

catseeman New Member

Indianapolis, Indiana
    If it is legal throw the guts into the creek for crawdad food or use them for bait.
  5. carolinarebel78

carolinarebel78 New Member

north carolina
    how big was the turtle say there good eating