Turtle Archives?

Discussion in 'Turtle Talk' started by Cliffcat, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Cliffcat

Cliffcat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Once upon a time there were some (maybe 30 or so) older articles and/or threads on turtles (mostly about snappers). Does anyone have a link to get to them or are they lost in cyber space.

Thanks,

Ralph

2. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    i don't know ralph. i had a lot of pics on the old board that i only had on here since my computer died. i have sent lots of messages to the admins about if they can retieve the info, but as yet i haven't received an answer.

3. FourWinds

FourWinds New Member

State:
    Lawton, Oklahoma
    Howdy fellas,

As for the 'archives', Ralph, you might try this:

From the 'Turtle Talk' main page - scroll down to the bottom.

Look at the big dark-blue bar that goes across the page. On the left side where it shows "Display Options". Under that it shows "Sorted By" and "Sort order" and "From The"... with little boxes under each one and with a little 'down arrow' on the right side of those 'boxes'.

Go to the "From The" part and click on the little 'down-arrow' on the right side of the box right under that.

A little scrollable dialog-box will appear when you do.

Scroll down to the bottom to where it shows "Beginning".

Click on "Beginning" and then the scrollable box will collapse.

Then click on the rectangular 'button' directly below that reads "Show Threads".

I don't know if it'll help you find those 'archives' you're lookin for, but I've done it in the past (and again today just to verify it still works) and it goes back to '05.

Hope this helps!

Dave

4. FourWinds

FourWinds New Member

State:
    Lawton, Oklahoma
    After reading my previous post I've gotta add... I didn't mean to be condescending... just one of my quirks of explaining things sometimes. But I do apologize if if seemed that way though.

5. Cliffcat

Cliffcat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Dave:

No apology necessary. You were not condescending in any way. Your explaination was perfect. I appreciate anyone who takes the time and really like it when someone goes into specific details. I'm really into specific details. Most of the post contain little if any detail and those that do, really don't get very specific. So I really do appreciate someone who does explain it precise. I found what I was looking for and that helps alot.

Thanks again,

Ralph

6. FourWinds

FourWinds New Member

State:
    Lawton, Oklahoma
    Ralph, I'm glad to help out and it's good that you found what you were lookin for!

Take care!

Dave