Turning 17

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Wil, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    hey brothers and sisters!!! i know ive been gone for a while.. again.. i got into a bit of trouble and it got me grounded for about a month.. im glad to see ya all again and mill be turnin 17 tomorow!

2. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Happy Birthday Wil. Regardless of what you might think, you don't know it all at 17, lol....trust me :wink:

Hope you stay out of trouble, you'll usually find-out it isn't worth it.

Unless she's REAL pretty & her dad's poor eyesight makes him a bad shot :smile2:

Smitty

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Glad you're back with us.You don't realize this yet but bein grounded is just another way a parent has to say "I love You" If we didn't ground our youngen's or give em a boot to the hindend occassionally it would mean we wasn't concerned about their welfare.Thank Goodness you're back and please stay out of the mud.keep your self clean you won't regret doin so. It will only lead to heartache in the future and I know you don't want that.Happy you're back Will!!~~~~~~~Sister Pat:wink::smile2:

4. catstalker459

catstalker459 New Member

State:
    state line city, indiana
    well its all party of being a youngun.....bound to get grounded once in awhile wouldnt be a kid if u didnt

congrats on turnin 17 too :)///

5. Kat-tamer

Kat-tamer New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Happy Birthday!:009::009::009::009:

6. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    Happy Birthday lil Brother!!!!

7. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Happy Birthday friend.maybe your in school this morning and not fishing. don't need to get grounded again.lol

8. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Thats a GOOD one Smitty.lol

9. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    Well.... Happy 17th Birthday, Wil...
    When yer grounded, does that mean you have to fish from the bank..??:smile2:

10. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    im afraid its a tad more gruesome than that... i couldnt fish AT ALL :eek:oooh::crazy::embarassed:... ya it was intense and she says no more night fishing ever so ill have to make due with tryin to catch them cats durin the day

11. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    Happy B day! Wish I was 17 again! I got into a boat load of trouble at that age too. Hang in there life will smooth out.
    Bill

12. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Happy Birthday buddy, hope you have a great one.

13. trippyclwn

trippyclwn Member

State:
    Chattanooga, Tn
    Name:
    Tracey
    lil bro happy birthday!!!! how have you been? i was wondering why i didnt see you posting lately i hope it wasnt serious trouble, but i hope you learned from it,my stepson walks hand in hand with trouble i guess he looks for things to get grounded over! and yes i ground him for attitude problems and talking back, kinda like the military if they talk back they get punished or worse.
    his girlfriends parents think we are the worst but i guarentee you they are smartmouthing their parents all the time lol so to each his own i guess and as long as you learn from it,there is always something good coming out of it.
    like getting to used to doing things play the same video games or go fishing the same time everyday, at least now the boredom/familliar train has gone and it will feel like its new all over agin lol yeah im crazy but it helps! lol :crazy::confused2::roll_eyes::cool2:

14. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

I hope you have a wonderful day today Wil. Good to see you back, although I'm sure your mom had good reasons for grounding you (you l'il troublemaker you :wink:). "Happy birthday to you.....happy birthday to you.....happy birthday dear Wil.....happy birthday to you!" Now blow out your candles and make a wish!

15. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Happy Birthday to you Wil.:009::009::009:

16. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Happy Birthday lil Brother!!!! You will just have to tow the line for awhile and maybe she will let you go again at night.

17. poisonpits

poisonpits Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    arkansas
    Name:
    johnnie
    welcome back and happy birthday wil.just remember your mother may be a little hard at times and believe it or not she may not always be right.but she will always love you.hug her and tell her u love her daily you will never regret it.

18. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    thanks brothers and sisters!

19. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Happy birthday, kid... I can't imagine ever gettin' into trouble at sixteen. That's insane. I was always a well behaved young citizen... :roll_eyes: :wink:

20. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY WIL !!!!!!!
    as the others above said ,
    learn from your mistakes and you'll be ok.
    hope you have a great birthday and hope you catch a biggun next time out at the water.