Turkey Livers

Discussion in 'Catfishing Baits' started by FourEyes45, Mar 12, 2007.

1. FourEyes45

FourEyes45 New Member

State:
    Alabama
    Well I struck out today, I went to several Food Stores and they can not order Turkey Livers. Shucks was hoping to try some.:crazy: we do good on chicken livers but trukey they say stays on the line better..
    Walter

2. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I have used them in the past and I have had extremely good luck with them. I don't understand the food stores saying they can't get them.They have chicken livers why not Turkey??Then again I don't understand you can go to the store and buy beef liver but you go to a processing plant that also sells beef and they say"OH were'not allowed to sell the liver,which by the way are huge chunks of liver"They have to either give it away or throw it away! Man can you imagine if you got a bunch of these livers and cut it up in chuncks and pitched it in the water with all the blood that comes with them what a chum you'd have??:lol:

3. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Can't get a good ol' pork steak in FL either. A guy comes and buys them, and takes them to his son down there. Another guy buys them, and takes them to MI I believe. I guess some places don't get good food, or good bait. Sorry man.:sad2:

4. jtrew

jtrew New Member

State:
    Little Rock, AR
    Rooster livers, which are available in the Pickwick area, are hard to find here in Arkansas. They are tougher than regular chicken livers.