Turkey guns.....

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting' started by kyelkhunter3006, Jun 1, 2009.

1. kyelkhunter3006

kyelkhunter3006 New Member

State:
    Ky
    For the folks that live in KY or in the Cincy, OH area: I know a dealer in northern KY that bought several turkey shotguns and now he's stuck with them. Looking to turn them fast, he's willing to sell them at wholesale cost, all you'll pay is sales tax. If anyone is interested, just PM me or something, and I'll give you his info. I've seen the wholesale prices, all of them are good deals.

2. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    What are they exactly?

3. kyelkhunter3006

kyelkhunter3006 New Member

State:
    Ky
    Here's a list:

Mossberg 835 Ulti-Mag, 12ga, 3.5" shell, 20" barrel, ported turkey choke, Mossy Oak camo, Thumbhole stock. $390 plus tax

Mossberg 500 Turkey, 12ga, 20" barrel, ported turkey choke, Realtree Hardwoods, Thumbhole stock. $311 plus tax

Mossberg 500 Turkey, 12ga, 20" barrel, ported turkey choke, Realtree Hardwoods, regular stock. $282 plus tax

Mossberg 500 Turkey, 12ga, 24" ported barrel (not choke), turkey choke, Mossy Oak, regular stock. $275 plus tax.

The Mossberg guns are all full camo finish.

Remington 870 Express Synthetic, matte blue with Realtree stocks (I think). 12ga, 21" barrel. $327 plus tax.

NEF Pardner Pump Youth 20ga, 3" chamber, Realtree AP camo, youth stock, modified choke. $230 plus tax.

These prices are his wholesale cost. I've got access to his dealer pricing at the various gun distributors, so I can vouch for them.