turkey decoys

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting' started by misterwhisker, Jan 16, 2009.

1. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    i have been hunting turkeys for about 30 years now, and have used alot of different types of decoys with good success, but my most favorite of all decoy is useing other vehicles parked in a area as to crowd a spot or area Iam hunting, i have found that most will go on down the road..One year we even had a mock camp, tent and all, man we had that ridge coverd, we havested some really nice gobblers that spring too:wink:

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    LMAO, we on da same page brother!!! I don't hunt with decoys anymore but i have set up a few detours in my time.:embarassed:

3. misterwhisker

misterwhisker New Member

State:
    T. Bowl
    howdy john...i bet you have used an empty beer can to call in a full one:smile2: just kiddin, good luck this spring john

4. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    i use to could watch a bud lite commercial and call up a 30 pack:smile2::smile2::smile2:

5. spcmitchell28

spcmitchell28 New Member

State:
    Polo, Missouri
    Lol, I thought I was the only one that does that. I make my little brothers park their cars at the public lots that I want to hunt the night before, and I never have seen anyone still try to hunt there. lol. It pays off too, my biggest birds to date where both on public ground.

6. Wabash River Bear

Wabash River Bear New Member

State:
    Indiana
    All's fair in love and war! :smile2:

7. spcmitchell28

spcmitchell28 New Member

State:
    Polo, Missouri
    Lol you can say that again :smile2: