Tunica in July

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSISSIPPI TALK' started by coach, Jun 19, 2006.

1. coach

coach New Member

State:
    Greenville , Ms
    i hear from a good source that some BOC members are planning a little fishing trip outa mhoon landing at tunica..... seems it is gonna be around the 7th of july...........that is , if the ramp is still useable,,,,,,, ya'll come !!!!

2. coach

coach New Member

State:
    Greenville , Ms
    i got the fogging machine and some juice today...... didn't have much juice however..............may need some malathion or something like that to help out with the sraying for the state birds that i am sure will be there...........the tank on the fogger holds close to a gallon ...............if anybody has access to any chemicals, we can use them .............

3. metalfisher

metalfisher New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Hey,

I might be able to slip away. My blood type is O + encase I need a transfusion.

Keep me posted.

Robert

4. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    I'll be there, wouldnt miss a big river excursion. Maybe it will be a personal best weekend for all that comes. Never hurts to dream a little. LOL ... Mac

5. Arkie55

Arkie55 New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Well,
    I still don't know. I'm trying to get my schedule nailed down. I was appointed Team Manager over the project I'm working on and now have even more responsibility. Once I have it figured out, I'll let everyone know.

6. coach

coach New Member

State:
    Greenville , Ms
    my plans are to be there around noon on the 6th..thursday.... and fish some thursday afternoon..........

7. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    I wil be there if at all possible, gotta try and get in on anoher one.

8. canebreaker

canebreaker Well-Known Member

State:
    Southaven,MS
    I'll be there about 1:30 or 2 friday. Work till noon then head home and get the boat. Have everything else ready before work.

9. metalfisher

metalfisher New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Have never been down to the "TUNICA" fishing spot so I will need directions.

Maybe LNGBO and I can link up and form a convoy.

Robert

10. coach

coach New Member

State:
    Greenville , Ms
    robert... sooner or later charles will be on........he can tell u exactly ... road names and everythng ........... all i know is , u take the first right past paul battle arena and the ball fields that will be on your right ....

11. Lngbo

Lngbo New Member

State:
    Marion Ark
    Charles and I checked the landing today, looking good. Mississippi had trash and foam moving down river, so maybe on the rise from the rains in the north.

12. Charlesp54

Charlesp54 Active Member

State:
    Horn Lake, Ms
    Take hwy 61 south out of Memphis towards Tunica. You will pass Paul Battle Jr. arena on the right just before your turn. Turn right on Mhoon Landing Parkway and stay on it until the road dead ends at Mhoon landing Park.

13. Charlesp54

Charlesp54 Active Member

State:
    Horn Lake, Ms
    I will check the ramp conditions as the date gets closer however it was usable yesterday.

14. gofish

gofish New Member

State:
    Greenville MS
    I'm planning on being there before dark on Thursday.

15. metalfisher

metalfisher New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    I got a wild hair and cut the seats out of my boat. I am planning on putting steering console in it. So until I get some flotation back in it, It will stay on small shallow water.. :)

So, I hope there is bank fishing at Tunica.

Robert

16. Rob Heflin

Rob Heflin New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Oh goody. Fresh meat just after the '05-'06 licenses expire!

LOL!

Are y'all gonna camp and if so, where?

I think I can make this one. I will check on the ramp and let y'all know what it looks like if y'all need me to.

17. coach

coach New Member

State:
    Greenville , Ms
    we'll be at the mhoon landing campground ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, and we will be legal .... lmao !!!! come join us ...............

18. metalfisher

metalfisher New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    That brings a question. Is my Ark fishing license good if I fish from the bank in Tunica?

Robert

19. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Violators, one and all.......... Come on Rob bring extra ticket books LMAO... Just kiddin, were all legal outstanding outlaws........Cant wait... :boss:

20. Little Mac

Little Mac Active Member

State:
    NW Arkansa
    Robert, I dont think you can fish from the bank with an arkansas license on the mississippi side. Im not sure but I bet someone knows...