TUF Finale Tonight!!!

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by derbycitycatman, Jun 21, 2008.

1. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Reminder here to catch the TUF finale tonight @ 9 on spike. Im catching up on some episodes I missed. Apparently from the commercials Jesse Taylor did something to lose his spot? Ill find out here in a few hours.

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Yeah, JT...being the drunken fool that he is, got drunk, kicked the window out of the limo, then proceded to harass women in the hotel. When security showed up, he started yelling "Don't you know who I am? I'm Jesse Taylor. I'm a UFC fighter."

Dana was very impressed don't ya know. Jesse Taylor is a LOON! An unemployed loon.

3. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Finally caught up on the series, he seemed a little goofy even with out the booze. Its terrible what alcohol can do to folks, and what it can cost them.

4. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    WooHoo...Go Amir!!! I'm glad, but very surprised that he won. Figured CB had his number. I don't think he meant to tap, but he did. He was just about to slip out of that arm bar, then he taps all of a sudden, then acts all confused. Yup, CB...when you tap, you lose. I like Amir. Props to him! :cool2:

5. cook

cook New Member

State:
    Plattsburg,Mo.(near K.C.)
    Almost looked like he had it planned to tap,then say he didn't????He didn't look confused to me,he immediatly protested with no hesitation,he knew he tapped.On my scorecard,he was winng too.