Tuesday Night Report

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by lilgriz, Dec 19, 2007.

1. lilgriz

lilgriz New Member

State:
    Aurora, KY
    Well friends, we didn't catch any monsters but Griz managed to catch a mess of small channels. John Catfish Young hooked up with a nice striper! We also had some GOOD cherry and apple cobbler! Jazper sure does know how to make desserts! I got a new digital camera and was testing it last night so here is some pictures.....

Attached Files:

2. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thanks for the pictures David. And to be a little more precise...... Griz gave us a lesson in channel cattin 101. The smaller baits seemed to be rockin last night. I think I want one of those digital camera's. Good pics.

3. john catfish young

State:
    Kentucky
    Oh yeah Jazper. Thanks for the cobbler, it was awesome. It was the main course...the side dish ...and the dessert.

4. Jazper

Jazper New Member

State:
    Chillicothe OH
    Well then thank you both. That was the Chapel cobbler from the boc cookbook.

And Yes griz was catching them like crazy. Its sad when you hear out of his mouth, "why don't they bite your guys poles?".. Seven poles out and he was only one.

Merry Christmas.

5. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    I had a great time, the food was great and so was the fishing. As for me catching fish I'll say three words, location, location, location. John was out in the deep water, Jasper you were up on the flat, and old Griz here was right inbetween, thats where the fish were at right along the edge. Aim for that red channel marker bouy.

6. john catfish young

State:
    Kentucky
    Dang guys Is it Tuesday yet??:eek:oooh: