Tuesday Night report? 4 Dec 07

Discussion in 'KENTUCKY LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Jazper, Dec 5, 2007.

1. Jazper

Jazper New Member

State:
    Chillicothe OH
    Well guys, I haven't heard anything yet. I left too soon? right? right? the big one was bagged a min after I left????

Let me know guys.

2. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    We fished hard all night. The only excitment was a barge hit the closest red buoy and almost ran aground on top of us. We all slept through it, except for Griz. He said it must have been ametuer night for barge captains. Oh yeah and the center tarp post fell the next morning as we were eating breakfast and hit the other John square on top of the head. You should have heard the thud! And then you should have heard the (mutha fu*&^%$ this and mutha fu#@!*) Me and lilgriz laughed our ass off. I felt sorry for him because it had to hurt like a son-of-a bi@#$^& But I was kinda glad I wasn't the one being laughed at this time.

3. Salty1

Salty1 New Member

State:
    Mt. Washington, Ky.
    You guys sound like you been hanging out with me !!!! I am a walking accident !!!:smile2:

4. Jazper

Jazper New Member

State:
    Chillicothe OH
    All is welcome. Every Tues. Night. not sure how far you are but its fun. Great friends, Awesome food, and lets not forget the KickButt Sweets. ( I make those) lol.. anyway come one and all.. its fun.

5. john catfish young

john catfish young New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Yes , looking forward to some banana pudding. Lots of good food for sure. I think it is about time for someone to catch another big one. It will be a new moon. Just like when the big one was caught last month. I'm gonna try to get out a little earlier this week and try some spots for some bluegil, just gotta have some fresh bluegil heads.

6. Captain Rob

Captain Rob New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    I hope to be out there This Tuesday if nothing else goes wrong.:sad2:

7. Jazper

Jazper New Member

State:
    Chillicothe OH
    Your not grounded anymore? :) :wink:

8. Captain Rob

Captain Rob New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    No , I should be good to go.:big_smile:

9. lilgriz

lilgriz New Member

State:
    Aurora, KY
    I'll be there to get you tomorrow Captain Rob. 1 thing is for sure, we may not tear them up every time but, we sure do have LOTS of fun!:smile2: Yes the food is awesome, my wife told me we are going to have to start doing PT's after we eat.:smile2: Anyone that wants to join in the fun just come on out!

10. Jazper

Jazper New Member

State:
    Chillicothe OH
    PT's???? do you mean PT as in Army? If so, um how do I say it, uhhh **** no. LOL..

11. Jazper

Jazper New Member

State:
    Chillicothe OH
    Banana pudding, I've been told from three different people its is good. Be ashame you miss it.

12. griz

griz Well-Known Member

State:
    Murray Ky.
    Well I'll probably be there, maybe. :smile2: Best be ready for any and every kind of weather tonight. Hot, cold, rain, sleet, snow, ice, all of the above. It don't matter my old hat has fished through it all. See ya'll there.
    signed,
    The old guy in the hat. :wink: