tuesday 7-7-09

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by FLOAT TRIP WILLIE, Jul 7, 2009.

1. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    Is anyone fishing tonight.... I know the bites slow but it sucks sitting around the house.. Maybe we can find two or three dumb fish...lmao

2. SLIPKNOT

SLIPKNOT New Member

State:
    Alton,IL
    I went out last night with Ryan. We caught three fish and it was sloooowww.....Im gonna wait till Wed and pre fish for Sat.

3. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    I am thinking about going to bagnell and fishing on saturday. If they keep running water it should be pretty good again.

4. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I'm working an overtime detail tonight from 5-9.....other wise i'd be out on the river.

Stitch and I went to Hayti yesterday to get his broken down van. Kind of a long day spent driving! After we got home, we decided to hit the river for a few hours, bite was definately sloooooowww. The rain that came over the weekend made the rivers jump a bit and the water temp dropped from around 80-82* to 75-77*, I'm just assuming that had something to do with the slow bite. We only caught four fish, a 51, 38, 28, 22.

Hope it gets better for this weekend though! :big_smile:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    RAT......you poor thing. I am sooooo sorry you guys had such a s-l-o-w night.:sad2: Only catching a 51, 38, 28, 22.....how pathetic!!!!:wink:

6. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    Sorry I had to skip on you,Rat.Good to see you got a few fish.I'll try another time,eventually.I worked 5-10 last nite,and had to work 7-1:3O today.I couldn't refuse the call-up.Now,I have to fix a flat on my trailer.:sad2:

7. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    How big is your boat mike? I'll come pick you up... give me a call when your ready... I only fished down there once. Looking forward to giving it another shot

8. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Well............I see you've been drinking your hatorade! :wink::smile2::smile2::smile2:

Get out there!! Can't catch fish sitting on your butt!!! :smile2::smile2::smile2:

Repeat after me......

I think I can, I think I can, I think I can!!!:smile2::smile2:

YOU CAN DO IT!

9. Dredge

Dredge Member

State:
    Arnold,Missouri
    18ft.with a 40hp jet.P.M. me your number,I'll do the same.My cell is on the call-out thread.

10. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Nice fish Rat. Wish I could have as bad a time as you did.:wink:

11. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I guess Rat will have a nervous breakdown when he has a day like I did yesterday. I caught only 4 little dinks. But I got a lot of therapy out of it. Must I remind you brother Rat, its not all about catching. ---- Now say 5 hail-skipjacks and slap yourself on the hand. :big_smile::big_smile::big_smile:

12. BigCatter54

BigCatter54 New Member

State:
    Oklahoma City
    Well Rat, i am glad you caught your fish last night and not Sunday Night, otherwise I woulda had to break out the haterrade..jk..congrats on another good night of fishin:big_smile:, wish i could get out more than i do, maybe one day:sad2:, Proably would have to swtich proffessions to do that though.lol, and right now gotta take the work that is out there.

13. Blake Waterworth

Blake Waterworth New Member

State:
    Missouri

Thats funny stuff !!!:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

14. Blake Waterworth

Blake Waterworth New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Congrats on a nice night out!

Me thinks the Rat man has got this stuff pretty well figured out!!:wink::big_smile::big_smile:

15. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    Another good night Rat-man. Good on you !

16. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I am stuck in Home Project Hell, you can understand can't you MR. ROWE?:wink:

17. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri

Hardly worth the bait huh.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

18. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Well you got me there....I am envious of that, I WANT to have Home Projects! All the yard work and landscaping where I'm at is done by somebody else and the only place I can call "mine" is about 1000 square feet:sad2:

19. DWB

DWB Member

State:
    Missouri
    Tell you what Rat...and this is just cuz I think you're a good guy. Next weekend you can come over to my place and I'll set you up with some yard tools and a few choice projects to work on. I'm needing to install about 300 feet of french drain, paint the trim and weed the garden. All I'll ask from you in trade are a few geocords.:wink:

20. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Yes Bill, my yard can be your yard. Feel free to come jump on the mower or weedeater any time you wish. If you want to wash down the siding whatever you want you may have a key. You can even come inside and do the carpets and mop the floors. I dont even want any of your GPS thingys. :wink::smile2::smile2::smile2: