trying to steal my spot

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by bodach, Jul 22, 2009.

1. bodach

bodach New Member

State:
    KS Emporia
    My wife and I went fishing the last 2 days and both times this family has tried to take our spot... duck1.jpgduck2.jpgduck3.jpg
    but we fed them some bread it was the highlight of our day kind of odd seeing a domestic duck with a wild one

Attached Files:

2. bedbug jr

bedbug jr New Member

State:
    Missouri
    And the competition just keeps getting more intense:smile2: Thanx for the pix---gotta luv it!!!:wink:

3. Mr. Foster

Mr. Foster New Member

State:
    Kansas
    Sometimes them damn ducks can be annoying when your fishing.

4. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Mmmm...forget the fish...duck soup! :wink::smile2:

5. puppypal

puppypal New Member

State:
    Sheridan, Ar
    Dh and i have this flock of gueese that tend to make a splash on the lake right arout where our line goes into the water. Everytime. not to mention them bait stealing turtles. they will sure enough pop that head up right near where i threw in as if to say thanks for the snack. OH, well got to love them

6. kenlaw76

kenlaw76 New Member

State:
    S.E. Pa.
    The past 2 years, a flock like that at one of my spring time spots and the one nest is right off the trail. The one is always sitting on the nest and the other one is right infront of where I want to fish in the watter. When I start setting up my gear, he goes up to the nest and gets out of my way. The rest of the flock is always about 150 yards down stream in the water slapping their wings and making abunch of noise. I swear it scares the bait up closer to me and the Flats Follow.