Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to anyone who has sent me a message that requested a response/reply in return. I promise I'm not ignoring you!!!! This board won't let me respond/reply until I have 10 post. I should be at 10 post soon..haha!!

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
I agree Dennis, wleocme to the boc first off....just go thru & read some other posts then post a reply, everyone will understand, u'll get 10 very quick....

·
Registered
13,057 Posts
Hi Dennis! Welcome to the Brotherhood of Catfishermen family. We're glad to have you! :cool2:

Great name bro, Dennis is my dad's name; and also the name of a beloved BOC member who's no longer with us, tinboat.

·
Registered
14 Posts
hi dennis and welcome aboard i think you will like the web site very much .what i like about it is that i can let my grandaughters on this web site and not have to worry about what they will see , and you can get tips on everything from fishing to your four wheeler it just a good place :smile2::smile2::smile2:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.