Try To Be Honest

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Ace, May 20, 2006.

1. Ace

Ace New Member

State:
    Gastonia N
    If your country was at war and all the young women and men had all ready been called for duty and they still did not have enough soldiers to fight.No matter what your age was would you join to fight for this country?
    Try to be honest with your self.

:amazed:

:cat:

2. TA2D

TA2D New Member

State:
    Nebraska
    To defend the rights and freedoms that I believe in I would say "Yes", if it was another "Big Brother" issue, I might not be so easily swayed. On our home soil there would be no question, I would defend with my life to protect those that are dear to me!

Aaron

TA2D

3. RIP

RIP New Member

State:
    Somerville, Tennessee
    Really not much of a choice is there. :confused2:

4. bmaultbay

bmaultbay New Member

State:
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    absolutely, i served 21 years in the armed forces. and i am proud of it. my country needs me, i am there.

5. dafin

dafin New Member

State:
    Manhattan,Kan
    yes i sure would !!

6. oldprowler

oldprowler New Member

State:
    Mannford, Oklahoma
    Absolutely without a seconds hesitation!

7. Fry Guy

Fry Guy New Member

State:
    Warrensburg Missouri
    I guess it's kind of easy for me to say now since I am already in but I think later on in life I would still say yes. As long as I am able to move.

8. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Been there done that if it came down to it I would probably do it again, to defend my country yes but to go to Iraq or Middle East no.

9. jerseycat9

jerseycat9 New Member

State:
    Oakwood Georgia
    if they would take me id go right now but unfortunately i made a really bad decision at 20yrs old and now i cant own a gun or go to canada if you know what i mean think about it every day.but i live about 15mins from ground zero and that day i watched them fall from just outside the lincoln tunnel i was sick to my stomach that i couldnt join to defend our rights and liberties as an AMERICAN.that was a feeling of helplessness i hope to never feel again.

10. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    I certainly would. I have family coming up that deserve the same freedoms I've enjoyed.

11. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    OK I would go, but they are gonna have to set me up with a plasma TV & one of those guns that Rambo has! lol

seriously, Darn right I would!

12. badkarma

badkarma New Member

State:
    Oxford,Miss
    I'm 53 and in a wheelchair but I would be overseas in the sand lot anyway if they would have me.

13. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Easy choice, absolutly yes!

14. warcraft1975

warcraft1975 New Member

even though they wont take me(body is messed up all the way around)i still would do it,my body is not as good as they want but i am a mean shot behind a rifle and if it came down to it you bet your butt i would

15. LarryS

LarryS New Member

State:
    Clinton,Il
    Would have no problem at all

16. PACAF

PACAF New Member

State:
    Arkansas
    Retired with over twenty years in the military. Two tours in Nam, part of every conflict the US has had from Nam to Desert Storm. 100% disabled Vet, in a wheel chair part time. But the answer to your question..... in a heartbeat I would go. I can still fire a weapon, make and disarm explosive and anti personel devices, plus I'm sure a host of other things I could be valuable at. If nothing else, fly a desk and free up an able body.
    Yep, I'm one of those guys that stands up from his wheel chair on the 4th of July when they play the National Anthem.
    God, Country, Family.

17. nuthinlikeacat

nuthinlikeacat New Member

State:
    Eden Prairie, Minnesota
    If I knew my family would get the financial support they needed, gimme a rifle and send my a$$ over to the mountains, cuz I'd be a huntin for Osama.

18. catfishkatmando

catfishkatmando New Member

State:
    Salem, WV.
    I might have to lie about my age and weight but I would suit up and show up in a heart beat I did 20 yrs in the army and was ready to get out but now 20 years later it would still be the greatest honor to fight for my country

19. suddawg

suddawg New Member

Even after 5 deployments since 2000, I'd still do it all over again. Even though many say it's all about the oil, in the end it's the faces of the Iraqi children that now have schools, playgrounds (without Unexploded Ordnance,) clothing and shoes that mean it all to me why I am in the service. Definately again.

SudDawg

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: Operation Southern Watch (2000)
    Seeb Air Base, Oman: OEF (2001-2002)
    Kandahar, Afghanistan: OEF (2002)
    Kirkuk, Iraq: OIF (2003-2004)
    Kuwait Naval Base, Kuwait: OIF (2006)

20. SilverCross

SilverCross New Member

State:
    Fairbury, Illin
    To protect our soil, you bet your sweet bippy.