Try this sometime

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by blackhorse83, Oct 7, 2006.

1. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    Yesterday while at lunch I met two active army gentlemen at a local dinner, after paying the bill I waited outside for my buddies to join me, when the on duty guys where pulling away and I walked over and motioned for them to roll down the window. At this point I told them I had two sons that had served and that I was just as proud of them as my own sons and thanked them for what they were doing. At this point things got a little teary, as they usualy do, I try to do this every time I see OUR BOYS, as this realy make me warm an fuzzy inside. Try this sometime it will make your day better!!

2. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    More people should follow your example. I think I will.
    Bill

3. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Thats a super thing ya did,and I can imagine that those Army men appreciated it very much!Bless your heart thats a fine example that we all need to follow!:smile2:

4. WHEELMOBILE07

WHEELMOBILE07 New Member

State:
    Martinsville, Virginia
    Ive got several friends that are serving right now. I thank them each time I see them. It makes thier day to know that at least some people do appreciate what they do. After all they are the reason we enjoy the things we do.

Wheelmobile07

5. olefin

olefin New Member

State:
    Texas
    Lyle, that's a fine thing to do. Thanks for sharing.

I never see any servicemen in the places we eat, but I'd be glad to do the same.