Truman Tailrace

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by bodie, May 22, 2008.

1. bodie

bodie New Member

State:
    Missouri
    A little off subject but I know some of you guys go down there off and on. I was wandering if and when you guys go check to see how well the gar are surfacing. I always liked shooting them there and it is a good haul to make a trip and them not be rolling.

2. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Was there yesterday. Although I did see a few hit the surface, they wrere small, and were not "rolling" like I've seen them do in the past. Too early?

3. bodie

bodie New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Looks like I will be in that area this weekend. Has anyone noticed the gar rolling in the last couple of days?

4. Mr.T

Mr.T Active Member

State:
    MO
    There were quite a few last weekend. Find your way into the backwaters and you shouldn't have any trouble finding lots of them.

5. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    I fished Friday and Saturday. I didn't really look for them but did notice a few.

6. bodie

bodie New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Has anyone payed any attention this week. I know they are running water so they ought to be rolling pretty good. I am still up in the air about going down there this weekend wether to drag the boat or shoot from the rocks.