Truman Lake

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by louie1468, Mar 4, 2007.

1. louie1468

louie1468 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I just wanted to know how the fishing was on truman I will be headed there in a about 2 weeks. thanks

2. spoonfish

spoonfish New Member

State:
    Warsaw, Mo.
    The last time out they were still in there winter deep pattern. Going today to see what they are doing. Expect that to change by the time you will be down with the weather calling to warm up this week. Good luck out there....

3. jdstraka

jdstraka Well-Known Member Supporting Member

State:
    Council Bluffs, Iowa
    Name:
    John
    My Stepson Shawn Holly is on his way back from Thuman as we speak,He was down there from Ia. for a Bass Tournament(UHK) and his Partner Marcus,a State Farm Agent Won 25.000 Dollars!!!! So it was Good for them Boys.He told my Wife Cathy on the phone just an Hour ago that the weather was Bad,On thursday it was 71 degrees and yeterday it was 21 degrees and Blowing Snow(Poor Baby) 25 Grand!! I Would fish in a BLIZZARD TOO.RIGHT? And them Bass Don't even Taste Good,LOL.At Least they Make Good Catfish Bait.:big_smile_2: JUST Don't Get Cought, sorta upsets the Game and Fish Boys!!! (DO NOT Pass Go,Go Directly to Jail) No Sense of Humor. J.D.

4. louie1468

louie1468 New Member

State:
    Missouri
    hey guys thanks for the info hopefull with the weather warming up the the fishing will get better. thank you