Truman Lake help

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by micah5634, Jan 31, 2007.

1. micah5634

micah5634 New Member

State:
    mo
    I am getting ready to start doing some fishing on truman lake at warsaw since i have never been there before can someone tell me wheres a good place to put in and fish do you fish on the lake or below the dam?any help would be great thanks

2. primitivefrn

primitivefrn Member

State:
    collins mo
    Both are good at times, below if running water, I would check at bait shops their, the only one I know of is the station, between 7 hwy and the dam, on the west side of dam, They usually have some info. Their is probably more ,
    hope this helps. You can get maps at core office. I believe at west end of dam. also bait shop will have maps and put you on local ramps, above and below.
    Jim

3. Hooked-on-cats

Hooked-on-cats New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I've been talking to some guys in that area and they fished above the dam and had moderate success. We're heading there in March to do some snagging and catfishing. Good Luck!

4. Mountain Cur

Mountain Cur New Member

State:
    Missouri, Warsaw
    This web site might help...........www.anglersfishinginfo.com.......... I recently found it and can't vouch for it's accuracy, but it's FREE. Give it a try. There hasn't been much activity in the Osage Bluff area (KK Island).