Truman dam

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by CATMAN1979, Mar 6, 2007.

1. CATMAN1979

CATMAN1979 New Member

State:
    WARSAW MO
    Just want to start by saying im new to site and im very glad of all the info on this site. Im thinking about going to dam tommorrow, just wondering if catfish are biting,or if ibwould have better luck up on the lake. IF fish are biting on the lake were should i go if you guys dont mind me asking. Any help sure would be appreciated thank you. GOOD LUCK TO ALL

2. meat_hunter

meat_hunter New Member

State:
    Clarksville, TN
    i havent heard much about the tailrace but ive heard there have been several good ones cought on the lake.

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Welcome to the BOC from another Mo. member Chris.

4. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC Chris, alot of great info. here and I'm sure someone from around Truman can give you some pointers. Welcome again

5. primitivefrn

primitivefrn Member

State:
    collins mo
    Welcome aboard Chris , be sure to sign Missouri board, check the Missouri BOC gathering out, May 18,19,20.
    Alot of interesting people will be their.
    Jim

6. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC

7. CATMAN1979

CATMAN1979 New Member

State:
    WARSAW MO
    I WENT TO DAM TUESDAY,RUNNING WATER THAT MORNING.I CAUGHT A FEW DINKS. THEY SHUT WATER OFF ABOUT 10AM. ABOUT AN HOUR AFTER THAT YOU COULDNT THROW A JIG WITHOUT HOOKING A CRUMMY BUFFALO ME AND MY BUDDY MUST OF CAUGHT ABOUT 30 BEFORE WE DECIDED ENOUGH WAS ENOUGH. MAYBE ILL HAVE BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME. :smile2: MAY ALL YOUR BAITS BE LIVE AND YOUR HOOKS BE SHARP.

8. primitivefrn

primitivefrn Member

State:
    collins mo
    Buffalo make good cut bait, and if small enough , live bait for cats.
    Jim

9. Terry Day

Terry Day New Member

State:
    Parkville, Missouri
    Welcome to the BOC. Come Join us at the Missouri Gathering down on Truman if you get the chance.