True love for the Gobblers!!

Discussion in 'Turkey Hunting' started by kkyyoottee, Aug 16, 2007.

1. kkyyoottee

kkyyoottee New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Our house was full of our kids, parents, friends, and family . We were preparing for our wedding !! Everyone had pitched in and my wife and all our kids had help to prepare for this day. My Mom had tried to take over our house , my sister was giving orders like a drill sergent. That is when I seen the look on my bride to be's face. I announced to everyone we were going turkey hunting!!! Well when we came down the stairs in full camo my Mother about passed out our children just grinned and hid laughs, the two dads just shook their heads and smiled at each other. Yes it was our wedding day but it was also turkey season!!!! As we jumped on four wheeler and I felt my soon to be wifes heart beat with joy I knew I had a winner, wife and lifetime hunting partner. Yes she has a true love for the gobblers and outdoors. I am blessed to have found her and capture her heart.:roll_eyes:

2. CatFishingFinatic

CatFishingFinatic New Member

State:
    Iowa
    OMG the memories!! Thank you... put a tear in my eye reading this.

3. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    that is right up there with my cousin who got married on TX opening day of deer season,her dad wouldnt go to the wedding cause he wouldnt miss opening day lol.

4. redticrunner

redticrunner New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    Sounds like both of ya got the fever. Theres nothin like havin your wife as a huntin partner. Wish mine would do it more. Best wishes to both of ya.