TRUE AND COMICAL

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by catfish kenny, Mar 19, 2008.

1. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    My uncles neighbor went out in his field last evening and shoo-ed some wild turkeys-well they wernt having it-couple of them chased and kicked his butt clear to the house.This kid is one big boy to:big_smile_2:..My uccle called me to tell me this and I about fell off the chair laughing.I wish Id been there to film it because that would of been priceless-I am nick naming him TOM-TOM now(LOL)I dont know why it happened and all I can come up with is they are mating or have a nest close by.....but that neighbor will be stayin out of the field now:wink: HA_HA aint so tough he got beat by turkeys:smile2:

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Like you I'd say they was mating (or just having a bad hair day):roll_eyes: Good thing he didn't fall down he could of been in real big trouble.Don't know about turkeys but I do know a darn ol goose can get down right mean.
    Would like to of seen some pictures of that chase.

3. Ulikedew

Ulikedew New Member

State:
    Georgetown IN
    Would have been fun watching someone getting all gobbled up. :smile2::smile2:

4. catfish kenny

catfish kenny New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Yeah I aint real fond of the kid and I'd spent good money to have a couple beers and watch the show:smile2: