Truck seat question

Discussion in 'Other Repairs' started by BigCat72, Jun 24, 2006.

1. BigCat72

BigCat72 New Member

State:
    OHIO
    I just got a 2006 chevy silverado ext cab. The front seat is a 40/20/40 bench seat with the middle part being solid piece not folding down. I want to put one in that would fold down the center console style seat. Does anyone know where I can look for one besides going to back to the dealer or ebay.

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

if there are any "custom" shops in your area you may check with them. If you can find out who the dealer uses to customize their cars and trucks (its not always the factory) that would be a good place to try also. hope this helps some.

3. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    junk yard.............................

4. blackhorse83

blackhorse83 New Member

State:
    missouri
    VMI TUSCANY is a van truck conversion company in Elkhart Ind. they convert vans and trucks Give them a call and ask if they have a used one first then price a new one.

5. 223Smitty

223Smitty New Member

State:
    Indiana
    There are a few places that sell "take-offs", which are probably bought (in quantity) from some of the custom shops. These are new items which were replaced.

Runyans is another in Indiana. Many places advertise (selling take-offs) in the Indiana Auto & RV.....but I think most states have their own edition around the mid-west.

Smitty