TruAMATEUR MMA

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by STALLIONDUCK, Jun 27, 2009.

1. STALLIONDUCK

STALLIONDUCK New Member

State:
    Illinois
    this is the fight team i belong to, most people doubt us because we all train each other and have no official trainers but most of us have trained for different disciplines thru our life like Karate, Boxing, and BJJ,

heres the fighters and weight classes and even my lame nickname lol

Dakota Stipp- Flyweight
    Brandon DeWitt-Featherweight
    Gus Lenz-Welterweight
    JD "Kami" Patch-Middleweight (japanese for hair, i have really long hair)
    Jimmy Nelson-Middleweight
    Wes Goff-welterweight

we are currently training for BJJ and Muay Thai and i will post training reports as we go on

2. KC Jayhawk 78

KC Jayhawk 78 New Member

State:
    Kansas City, Ks
    Right on JD. I love watching UFC. A buddy of mine was a kick boxing champion in Illinois. He came down here to KC to work and train MMA. He didnt end up doing so well. He wanted to stand and strike, and everyone he fought would take him down and catch him in a submission. Anyway, good luck to you. I hope you make it to the UFC someday. :big_smile:

3. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Got a friend that just went pro. He lost 1 fight in his amateur career. Anyways, I asked him when he was moving into the house (lol), but he says he will probably end up fighting for SHO-XC. Guess we'll see.

4. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Do your thing brother! We'll be rooting(sp?) for for you!

5. STALLIONDUCK

STALLIONDUCK New Member

State:
    Illinois
    thanks for the commnts guys! hopefully you'll see all of us in UFC or PRIDE one day, but today we trained for a while and got some stuff down that needed to be done, like transitioning and submissions, so its goin great