Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spring is here! Whooohooo! The fish truck came to town today! :big_smile: Buffalo Creek which flows through my yard was stocked with Trout today! A couple of my buddies, my oldest daughter and I helped stock the Trout. There ain't nothin' like dumpin' buckets full of Trout to get the old fishin' itch going! Some pics attached!

Attachments

·
Registered
340 Posts
Nice work, Scott. Definitely got my fishin' itch going. :cool2: Can't wait to get some of those puppies on the end of my fly line! BTW, just curious. How big of fish were they that they stocked? Always wondered that.

·
Registered
10,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice work, Scott. Definitely got my fishin' itch going. :cool2: Can't wait to get some of those puppies on the end of my fly line! BTW, just curious. How big of fish were they that they stocked? Always wondered that.
Alex - There were some real nice ones in our buckets! I had one Palamino that had to be near 20". There were also your standard 10" class fish but overall I saw some real nice Trout being stocked! I'm all fired up cause SPRING is finally here! :big_smile:

·
Registered
442 Posts
so did ya hide a bucket so ya had flathead bait haha j/k lotta nice bait in them buckets i would be pushed over the edge to fish after something like that :big_smile:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.