Trout Stocking

Discussion in 'LOCAL PENNSYLVANIA TALK' started by Pennsylvaniacatchaser, Mar 15, 2008.

1. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Spring is here! Whooohooo! The fish truck came to town today! :big_smile: Buffalo Creek which flows through my yard was stocked with Trout today! A couple of my buddies, my oldest daughter and I helped stock the Trout. There ain't nothin' like dumpin' buckets full of Trout to get the old fishin' itch going! Some pics attached!

Attached Files:

2. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Three more pics from the Trout stocking! :big_smile:

Attached Files:

3. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    Looks like you had a good time, you love it when the Pa. fish commission drops off a truck full of flathead bait don`t you ?

4. alpal16

alpal16 New Member

State:
    Philly, PA
    Nice work, Scott. Definitely got my fishin' itch going. :cool2: Can't wait to get some of those puppies on the end of my fly line! BTW, just curious. How big of fish were they that they stocked? Always wondered that.

5. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Alex - There were some real nice ones in our buckets! I had one Palamino that had to be near 20". There were also your standard 10" class fish but overall I saw some real nice Trout being stocked! I'm all fired up cause SPRING is finally here! :big_smile:

6. Naack

Naack New Member

State:
    Irwin PA
    so did ya hide a bucket so ya had flathead bait haha j/k lotta nice bait in them buckets i would be pushed over the edge to fish after something like that :big_smile:

7. jigerjim

jigerjim New Member

State:
    North East Pa.
    So did you let a few slide down you boot for some catfish bait Scott :tounge_out: