Trout Fishing Pics, Easter Sierras/June Lake Loop, CA

Discussion in 'Trout Fishing' started by Guns & Cockpits, Jul 3, 2008.

1. Guns & Cockpits

Guns & Cockpits New Member

State:
    California
    We were up in the Eastern Sierras in the June Lake Loop for a few days last month, and I finally got a couple of the pictures that we took with our stringers downloaded, so I thought I'd share.

The area is pretty famous for its picturesque views and detailed history, and the trout fishing almost never disappoints. They have some decent sized trout in the lakes, but most of them are 8-10 inchers on the average. Still a fun night of fishing on any given night.

The pics are of me and my wife, one of my wife, and then me with my uncle and a good buddy of mine named Collin. The three of us caught 31 fish on the last night we were there, all within 2.5 hours. Tons of fun!

Attached Files:

2. Guns & Cockpits

Guns & Cockpits New Member

State:
    California
    We also went over to one of the High Sierra fish hatcheries, which are always pretty cool to visit. They have little feeders that you can take food from and throw it in to the fish and watch them jump over each other to get to it first.

Attached Files:

3. janzaldo

janzaldo New Member

State:
    South Gate, Cal
    Hi Erik, Thanks for posting your pictures. I have always wanted to fish the Sierras. It seems the action was none stop!

Jaime

4. CHAVEZ CHAVEZ

CHAVEZ CHAVEZ New Member

State:
    WesternSlope,CO
    nice , love those trout .... thanx's for share'n .

5. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    looks like an awesome trip. the mountains are awesome!

6. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I love trout fishing, was my favorite as a kid. Still love it to this day. Thanks.

7. CJ21

CJ21 New Member

State:
    Montgomery, Alabama
    Those are some nice Trout.